Ibiza 2013 season! Room needed!

Sam91

Hey people Sam here, 21 from North Yorkshire, I'm looking at coming out to the white Isle to work this season as I love the place and want to spend my summer season in the sun, unfortunately I'm looking at coming out alone so would like to meet a group already planning on working the season, I would like to come out late April but I can wait until June if i have to.

Ief anyone reading this is in the same situation as me then comment below! We can make our own group,

Cheers people! Can't wait to get messy in ibiza!

Here's my FB

www.facebook.com/crafty91

where you staying bro ? and have you started looking for accomadation ?

Hi Jdmorgan, im also from Swansea! Thinking of going alone end of May/beginning of June need someone to help fund for accomodation and some company really ! Feel free to add me on fb Sophie louise Sweet :D Look forward to hearing from youx

Hi Jdmorgan, im also from Swansea! Thinking of going alone end of May/beginning of June need someone to help fund for accomodation and some company really ! Feel free to add me on fb Sophie louise Sweet :D Look forward to hearing from youx

Hey Sophie, I'm heading out mid May too on my own and looking for accommodation. Have you found anything yet? Have dropped you an add on FB.

Hello All!

I'm 26, from London and arrive 1st May, also alone and also looking for accommodation preferably in the Bossa/Figueretas/Ibiza Town area. Have you found anything yet? Any advice?! Feel free to add me on fb hannahkhannah

Look forward to hearing from you, H x

If your looking for work Lost in Ibiza will be recruiting for the summer. Will keep you posted on the date and venue of interviews nearer may. Check out the fb group 'Lost in Ibiza'

im 29,from canada..currently spending my winter in gran canaria,sucks here now,tourism is horrible, so heading off to ibiza early, arriving middle of april,i have almost no interest in living in san antonio and sluming it,i'd prefer ibiza town/figueretas part of the island..iv been to ibiza 16 times in 9 years so its finally my time to work there for a season, find a bartender job at a decent cocktail bar/restaurant. anyone else in the same situation feel free to write me.. gerrya83@gmail.com

Hi all X

I am also heading out alone on Wed 15th May...

In talks about jobs but got nothing set in stone as of yet...

I have added some of you guys from this thread, so if you get a random add from a Gem Dawson, it's just me. LoL..

I am also looking for roomies too, as I am going on my own. I have booked in to a hostel for my first 2 weeks, but could do with getting something more permanent soonish..

Feel free to add me on FB. www.facebook.com/gem.dawson

xXx

Back