Ibiza 2012?!

demdemmm

Hey :)

I need HELP.
I really really really really reallyyy want to work abroad in Ibiza preferably...in 2012. Never done it before so I'm struggling!
None of my friends will do it! I'm well up for it but obviously scared of doing it on my own! I need someone to plan it with really. I've been saying it for years, so someone needs to give me a kick up the arse and get me out there!

I'm a well experienced bartender. Worked in a nightclub so I'm used to the abusive drunken people...Just want the sun to come with the package!!!

So if you're in the same position, orrr even better, you've done it before, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE contact me in whatever way possible!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

holaaaa demi! get your ass out to ibiza!! ive been on 4 holidays to ibiza one lasted 3months haha.. went out by myself in 2010 to work, pretty easy to do just sort out a place to live, book a flight n then look for work out there:) oh n make sure you save before going! im trying to save £3000 during winter,, will also sell my car £3000 so will chill all season n probs only work during july n august :))) bring on 2012!!xx

Back