Ibiza 2012

looking to book myself - expedia seem the best rather than booking flight seperately- Anyone else agree?

Last three years I've used Travel Republic. Never had an issue with them, it must be said.

Are you planning it?

When are you looking to go?

Hey :)

I plan on going in July this year and I'm getting very excited about returning to Ibiza even though I havent actually booked it yet! Once I've booked my holiday then I'll officially begin my countdown!!...

Hey :)

I plan on going in July this year and I'm getting very excited about returning to Ibiza even though I havent actually booked it yet! Once I've booked my holiday then I'll officially begin my countdown!!...

When are you going in July?

Back off to the white isle in june for 4 weeks!! Anyone else out n about round that time let me no, think i'm probs travelling out alone!!

Yeahhhhh Budddddddddddy

Definitely in September. May try and fit a weekend in in both June and July if I have the money. :)

Well after saying I was having a year off I have booked a week mid july. Giving PDB a break and back in San An bay for 2012 in THB Bahia.

Booked for 10th-20th June with some mates, nearly had to cancel cos no one wanted to come with me and then bang, all of a sudden theres 5 of us going! Staying at The Hawaii in San An......CANNOT WAIT

Think it's going to be mid July! Probably going to book up around March time. When are you going??

I'm thinking mid July too. Last year, we didn't have much of a summer. Hopfully, I'll get to meet some of you. I don think too many people travel 5100+ miles to Ibiza but I'm looking forward to it!

I'm thinking mid July too. Last year, we didn't have much of a summer. Hopfully, I'll get to meet some of you. I don think too many people travel 5100+ miles to Ibiza but I'm looking forward to it!

5100+ miles might be long way but Ibiza is surely worth the journey!? :)

First week in August is the time i shall be making my return, hopefully last longer than 40 hours this time around :twisted: > Now booked 4-11th August!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back