Ibiza 2011 closed?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantboy

there's an article on the mixmag website saying that ibiza will have a blanket of closures for all the venue's!!!??? the reason for this is to give the island a break, give the clubs a chance to upgrade and generally give the island a break! in the article it says you can still go out for a week to help clean up etc......surely its a bad case of april fools, just in july?please say this is not true as i've already got the time off work to go out and work there next year........

there's an article on the mixmag website saying that ibiza will have a blanket of closures for all the venue's!!!??? the reason for this is to give the island a break, give the clubs a chance to upgrade and generally give the island a break! in the article it says you can still go out for a week to help clean up etc......surely its a bad case of april fools, just in july?please say this is not true as i've already got the time off work to go out and work there next year........

Dumbest **** i've ever heard!!

it´s true.
only burgerking, play2, subway and pureplatinum got a licence
and are allowed to open in 2011.

I believe it was an April fools joke, Picked up (copied) by some high quality magazines (2) not researched and then printed :D The Island is open all year !!

Have a good one
Tim

dnzt6s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back