IBIZA-- 17TH JUNE TO 5TH JULY

Hellraiser92

hi folks, just checked me and the misses in online for flights Wednesday morning from Dublin 08.45 I'm sitting here with the biggest smile on my face and heart pumping as I know in roughly 54 hours I will be jumping on a bus to airport on route to the magical island. It's hard to describe that feeling you get when Ibiza is a few days away but we all just live for these moments in life when we feel untouchable and nothing is gonna kill my buzz over the next couple days. Fuk work Fuk paying taxes Fuk the same shit over and over again on TV just Fuk the whole system im heading to Ibiza .........

It's been tough year for both us as we have been saving like crazy to buy a new house. It's been a complete lock down for last 6 months pumping everything into the new pad. We moved in on 1st may and I must say me MK and dog never been more happy, nothing better sitting in your own house glass champagne after months saving and looking round the place saying we done it, this is our home. Now normally this means sitting in for another 6 months as funds tight but somehow I talked MK into 18 days in ibizaaaaa and I still got my 65 inch TV on the wall lol. Lads I'm not a hypnotist and if honest not 100% sure how I talked her into it but it's happening and I still pinch myself every so often to make sure it's real. We have been to Ibiza many many times and got engaged out there in 2010 but this time I'm more excited than any other time and I don't know why, surely with age you should be all cool and relaxed about Ibiza but this island just gets you inside ffs I'm wakening up at 6am for the last two weeks as I can't turn my brain off. What clubs/ djs/ restaurants/ beaches/ sunsets/ laughs I'm gonna have on the white isle this year.

Anyway will keep updating over next few weeks with stories and photos.

Car hired for full holiday
First 3 days royal beach
20th villa with 17 mates for week
27th cartago hotel all inclusive

Back