IBIZA 17TH-24TH SEPT CLUB NIGHTS HELP!!??

DollyPolly44

:)Hey
I'm visiting 17th-24th Sept with my hubby & we can't decide which nights to do,we have a varied taste in music & are pretty much looking for best atmosphere etc so far we're thinking Cream Closing 19th.....We Love 22nd......Circo Loco 23rd and maybe A State Of Trance 23rd after DC-10 ??Would that be possible what time does Circo Loco start/end??Also is it worth buying Cream VIP Balcony as we're on a budget & could prob put the extra £ to another club night ??

Are there any other nights we shouldn't miss or do instead,we kinda want a few chill days in-between & have a budget so want to make sure we pick the best,only nights I've ever done before have been ANTS USHUAIA,State Of Trance & FMIF @ PACHA twice (1st time ended up in the DJ box with David Guetta & Afrojack/Jonathan Ross lol by total accident I walked in & had an amazing night,2nd time well I can't remember I was so hammered ha ha oops)but I'm kind of sick of the mainstream at the mo if thats any help!??

Also thinking of renting a StarBoat for an afternoon to see the sunset,any recommendations which beaches to go to & stop for a swim/chill??

Sorry for all the questions just super excited & want it to be best trip yet yeeeeey :)
Never posted on here before & no idea if I've done this right or started a convo in the right place!!:p

That looks like a pretty good and varied schedule, presuming you like your house and trance.
CircoLoco is at its height in the 9-1 timeframe so you can definitely make it to that and ASOT.

I'm arriving the 21st and I think I'll be doing Sasha@Usuaia, Vagabundos@Boom, Circo Loco, and Carl Cox closing on those first few days. Maybe ANTS too.

If you want small not crowded beaches try S'Estanyol, Cala Mastella, Cala de Boix (all east side)

Ok cool thanks :D what is a good time to head to Cream ??

Also where can I buy Circo Loco tickets,we're staying in San Antonio Bay :) ?

That looks like a pretty good and varied schedule, presuming you like your house and trance.
CircoLoco is at its height in the 9-1 timeframe so you can definitely make it to that and ASOT.

I'm arriving the 21st and I think I'll be doing Sasha@Usuaia, Vagabundos@Boom, Circo Loco, and Carl Cox closing on those first few days. Maybe ANTS too.

If you want small not crowded beaches try S'Estanyol, Cala Mastella, Cala de Boix (all east side)

For ANTS u should otherwise u'll miss a thing (i do Ants party 4 times & its amons best thing among ur schedule)..i mis Vagabundos @ boom because too whacked this day :eek:..

Buy Circo loco ticket at circo locco shop in pdb close to sankeys , u ll get a poster for free..

Sorry to barge in on this but i'll be there that week as well. For ANTS does it usually sell out or can we just turn up and grab tickets there. Joris Voorn and Nic Fanciulli B2B!

Sorry to barge in on this but i'll be there that week as well. For ANTS does it usually sell out or can we just turn up and grab tickets there. Joris Voorn and Nic Fanciulli B2B!
For Ants , don't worry its not like Avicci or FMIF, you ll get some places to get in...
ps:for people that Wonder why i ask for FB connection ect...eg i now know(FB add) the girl that works for Ants & thanks to this i could invite my mates to all ants party on august :cool:
It's all about FB baby if u don't want to spread ur money in ibz :p

Woohooo tickets bought for Cream & Space on here :D:D super excited !!

Anyone suggest a good time to go to Cream,I've heard it will be packed 4 the closing & there can be big que's 4 buses/taxis ??Never been to Amnesia before so not sure what to expect !!

Yes, or join the colony http://unitedants.com/ click "Join now" & follow the steps...

If u pay full price & if u never been to amnesia it's good to go early: before midnight , spot the clubs, toilettes, bathroom,bars place to smoke ect..& find a spot...because if rammed it aint easy to move in the clubs...as usual , the party should may take off around 3.00 am...

Nice one, cheers! One of our party is trying to do the week we're going on a budget which I know is pretty tough, so trying to cut costs where we can.

First time in ibiza, group from buffalo and Toronto, sept 20-27. In regards to ants, by signing up for the colony, do you get free entry? Haven't completed the process yet. Havent had a chance. Where on the beach do they give out free wristbands as well?

Thanks

yes,click to JOIN THE COLONY, you'll get an ants number by mail (dont forget to make of a pic as i forgot my ants number on june lol & had to tell my bro to check my mail :lol:)& it will explain u how to pick ur wristband at uhshuaia club ticket from monday to friday from 2pm to 4pm (date & time may change & this offer may not be available for closing ...solme free gueslist on june are just discount gueslist on august :mad:)

Dolly & all people should go to BLUE MARLIN for daytime party: free , best place & music in the island :cool: grab a taxi from pdb if dont have a car...u can forget all big clubs but not BMI :p

Back