.... I was in a Rant mood..

Chap interviewing several people in Jersey, regarding the child abuse etc scandal.

Reply from one resident being interviewed in local high street......

"Im sure if there had been a cover-up, we would have heard about it".

Otherwise known as a cnut in front of a microphone.

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

Chap interviewing several people in Jersey, regarding the child abuse etc scandal.

Reply from one resident being interviewed in local high street......

"Im sure if there had been a cover-up, we would have heard about it".

Otherwise known as a cnut in front of a microphone.

:rolleyes::lol::lol:

They didnt think anything about the so called people getting sacked for trying to speak out?!?! :eek:

:eek:

Ive given up on Primarni for a while, not had anything in there for ages ive liked & after a few washes it falls to bits.....

I buy work tops and bikinis from there now - that's it!! get chucked after a one summer for the bikinis and the work tops last a about 4 months then get chucked....

I have the biggest Primarni duster bag in the world.... :lol::lol::lol:

I buy work tops and bikinis from there now - that's it!! get chucked after a one summer for the bikinis and the work tops last a about 4 months then get chucked....

I have the biggest Primarni duster bag in the world.... :lol::lol::lol:

Work tops are especially good yes!

I do like the bikinis but after being in Ibiza last summer just round the pool I saw 3 of my bikinis that I had also packed & saw the same one twice :rolleyes:

I do like the bikinis but after being in Ibiza last summer just round the pool I saw 3 of my bikinis that I had also packed & saw the same one twice :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Ah that's the beauty of lying round your own pool with no other women, is just the bollocks at times like that......

Unless Phil has an identical bikini to me of course..... :oops::oops::oops:

I have the same problem when I buy stuff from George. I can always spot the fellow cheapskates (because of t-shirts, not bikinis, you understand)!

ha ha ha - dont forget to bring Phil's shirt this year otherwise he will be saying "ooh I used to have a shirt like that" :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Ah that's the beauty of lying round your own pool with no other women, is just the bollocks at times like that......

Unless Phil has an identical bikini to me of course..... :oops::oops::oops:

I must say the idea of a villa has appealed to me for more then one reason!

Its just annoying when you havent even worn yours yet but someone else has. I just remember 2 girls in the same spotty one I had.

Back