I NEED SOME PLAY MATES!

claireylou

Hi everyone

I am doing all of this on a whim and have thrown caution to the wind and am upping stciks for the summer to come and visit you crazy cats in IBIZA! I am 21 from London but study in Brighton. I am coming out alone and could do with some friendly advice.. and some friends ha ha! I need some accomodation from the 27th so if anyone has a spare cupboard or anything - or even just point me in the right direction that would be great! I am looking forward to coming out soooooo much - getting itchy feet already! If anyone out there can help me out or if anyone here needs a buddie to help find the way then e-mail me at missc_louise@hotmail.com

Lots and lots of love
Claire x x

I'm going to be going out on the 27th aswell. i have only got a flight so no job or acomidation and no mates. apparently people will be coming and going through out the season so jobs and accomidation are fairly easy to come by, so i think it will be ok. also there are loads of people in the same boat as us and if you go to Cafe Del Mar there is a workers bar close that has job and accom listings, which probably quite useful

Back