i need a job in ibiza

grainger19

hey ppl im just back from a holiday in ibiza and it was outstanding.. i was back in work 2day and all i was thinkin bout was ibiza.. im wantin to book a flight back over and hopeing to get a job.. have i a chance of gettin a job now??? or am i wasting my time?? i dont wanna be workin on a building site any more im so sick of it.. can any1 sort me out with a job? or even give me sum advice??? cheers :D

and what are you going to do when the season finishes? go back to building in the pissing down rain?

anno wat ur saying but i just wanna try sumthin new before its to late.. so ive been lookin at flights just need a job .. is there any1 lookin staff??

I'm sure you'll get something in San Antonio, but I really don't think what you'll be doing there will be all that inspiring.

You need to save u some cash like a couple of K then go stay somewhere living off that cash for a while and really scope out something cool.

You really should have done this about April/May time though.

I'm sure you'll get something in San Antonio, but I really don't think what you'll be doing there will be all that inspiring.

You need to save u some cash like a couple of K then go stay somewhere living off that cash for a while and really scope out something cool.

You really should have done this about April/May time though.[/quot

anno maybe ur rite bout goin on april or may. ive sent a couple of emails to some bars if thay get back to me then ill be off. if not ill do wat ur sayin and goin around may time. cheers

Go there on holiday again and find out, something might turn up. Lots of people drop out mid season so you will no doubt find something.

I agree with Sy take a load of money with you. Enough to cover the cost of renting somewhere... Which will be expensive, unless you are happy to share.

Back