I miss Ibiza

Sitting here in East Malaga, having Clubbing Tv on. Bioxial live from Cova Santa 2022. Omg we´re missing Ibiza,
but have booked flight and San An-Figueretas-Formentera, end May-June and beginning July, only money
know how long we can stay after that?

I don't miss Ibiza. If I come too often, I will get used to it and it will lose its magic.

Nevertheless looking forward to 8 days on the island in September.

I don't miss Ibiza. If I come too often, I will get used to it and it will lose its magic.

Nevertheless looking forward to 8 days on the island in September.

i was thinking about this actually. Can you really get sick of it? I think i’ve always been lucky. Every trip has been very different. My rule is to never stay in the same place and always stay on hunt for new music/beaches/food

I have always wondered that too.

Perhaps living on-island full time steals some of the sweetness and thrill. It will still be nice but you are no longer in "vacation mode" and have typical daily concerns. This probably dims the magic a bit.

Best schedule for me would be a two week visit in July and 3-4 short trips in spring and fall.

yeah nowhere can be paradise forever. i read countless expats moaning about tax, plumbing, form filling, bank stuff, planning permits, lang barriers, health etc… we have related dilemmas here atm, my mum wants to relocate from city to quaint seaside town and I just insist: please do a whole winter there first

Back