I have a room to rent

TimTim

Located in Figueretas right by the beach. You would have access to the entire flat which has a kitchen, balcony, 2 bathrooms, and a terrace. The price is €150/week or €500/month (negotiable). Call Tim at 661-492694.

I´m sorry but the room just got rented out for a couple of weeks. It is open Monday night if you want to stay there for like €15. I´m not sure if the person arriving on Tuesday is going to stay longer or not but if she doesn´t you can rent it after her. Again, I´m sorry. Let me know if you want the room for Monday.

i´m on the island, íts saturday, i´ll call you. i´m intereted in two months, and i have cash...

thanks,
tim

hey sweetie, im tasha (20 fashion student from london) im comin out on 8th june, with my friend mitch(22 just finished final year at manchester from lndn 2). we have accom for a week but afta that de nada!! so please we are really interested mail me back on any news on my email laydeelegz@aol.com, thanx huni xx

hiya,
i'm looking for a place from 29th aug to 4th oct. would love to find a place to book for the whole time to save hassle. please email me (cilaw@hotmail.com) or PM if the place is still going in sept!

ta

The room is currently taken until the beginning of June but still may be available for later dates.

As of right now, I will no longer be renting out the room by month. It will just be by days and weeks. The flat is located in Figueretes right by the beach. The room for rent has a queen size bed and two doors, one of which opens onto the terrace. You would have access to two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a balcony. The price is €25/day for one person and €35/day for two people. If interested, e-mail me at tridout@wesleyan.edu, or call me at +34 661-492-694.

Back