I.G back in Ibiza

Ibiza-girlie

hello people
it has indeed been a very long time, since i spoke to anyone in here....
so: going again 7 - 12th of August, just a quickie this year as Im skint but my lovely BF has provided me with 400 euros to spend, that just about saved the trip.
staying in Don Quijote hotel in Figueretas, the rest of my peeps are staying in mar y sol just a 5 minute walk away, barely...last time I went, I stayed in Playa d´en bossa in a very shabby hotel, tivoli. dunno what this hotel is like but its close to everything, so....and they have a nice rooftop pool.
hope all of you are fine, and that the season in shaping up to be amazing as always.

... my lovely BF has provided me with 400 euros to spend ...
better look for a bf who provides you with 4000 euros to spend :lol:

staying in Don Quijote hotel in Figueretas ... last time I went,
I stayed in Playa d´en bossa in a very shabby hotel, tivoli ...
omg, this don quijote is shabby, too ... and there was a fire some weeks ago
in a bar in the ground floor of the hotel ... if you are looking for african prostitutes
you can find them at night just around the corner :))

hello people!! aww so nice that peeps still remember me. to answer the questions: yes im back in DK - Lovely to be back, and yes i am still flying the skies! And yeah I feel privileged to have a BF who gives me money to spend for my hols and also provides me with books from Waterstone to have something nice to read on the beach. he even payed the 35 pound cab fare from his house in UK to Heathrow, bless him! im skint so he takes good care of poor IG! :):cry:

The hotel, OMG!!! ITS LIKE A PRISON CELL! I hate it, but thankfully i didnt spend much time there! arrived yesterday, had dinner at that awful mexican restaurant next to the hotel and i refused to pay and the waiter got really pissed. well! serve me a proper HEATED meal then! not cold burittos and fries-gone-cold....:x anyhow we left to have a room party and off we were to Amnesia, which was wicked.

today weve been at Salinas beach and are off to coastline to see the sunset and might just stay in San An for the night. tomorrow will be Pacha night for us, or El Divino depending on the mood and dinner at La Oliva in Dalt vila!

hope to hear from all of you soon again, thx for posting!! :)

last night I just slept and slept! god im getting old! tonight we are headed for Space, and out to dinner at Dalt Villa somewhere. were still having fun! hope you are too!

awww well yes i am, sorta! anyhow, back from the Isle again and it was wicked. now i have a few days off before im going back to flying. never bad really. hope you´re all having fun and great to catch up again!:)

I did for a bit as she was touting her CV around major companies and I tried for her at ours....

I think that was about 2 years ago at least!

Back