I.D for tickets?

livingdream08

I'm going with a group of friends to Ibiza on 14th - 21st July. We are thinking of buying tickets for tiesto before we get there from this site. The site says that "you must show this Credit Card and photo ID at the door of the club".

Can anyone tell me if it is just the ticket purchaser that has to show the credit card and photo I.D? One of the lads will be under 18 so it would be silly to buy him a ticket and him have to show i.d to get into the club when his i.d says he is under 18!

Any help would be great 8).

No its only the person who bought the tickets. You'll get 1 print off and it'll say how many people its for so you dont get individual tickets.

Bought some off here last year for Space and Amnesia, all I needed was the printout (ticket), my credit card that I used to pay and my ID.

No its only the person who bought the tickets. You'll get 1 print off and it'll say how many people its for so you dont get individual tickets.

Bought some off here last year for Space and Amnesia, all I needed was the printout (ticket), my credit card that I used to pay and my ID.

Ok..cheers for the reply. What I.D did you use, do you reckon clubs will accept a driving license?

Ok..cheers for the reply. What I.D did you use, do you reckon clubs will accept a driving license?

I'd like to know this as well- could i get away with using my gym pass? It has my photo and my name on it, or would I have to use something more official?

I don't fancy carrying my passport incase I lose it

Back