I am almost ready to book this years trip.....

puppylover

my finger is hovering over the button - but I have to wait til Monday for Phil to check something out for work. - grrrrr!!! :spank: Roll on Monday :)

I did say no for this year - but Gingerfreak and Daz are very persuasive and I am now thinking - "well a week wont really hurt - its not like I will be out EVERY night"

last famous words......

When you going out Bec's

I did say no for this year - but Gingerfreak and Daz are very persuasive and I am now thinking - "well a week wont really hurt - its not like I will be out EVERY night"

last famous words......

When you going out Bec's

I am sacrificing my usual June long weekend somewhere so that we'll both have enough holiday for a week in September 8) Probably going to do the closings, last week in Sept / early Oct I think!
Just waiting for the go ahead from the boss :lol: then I'm booking it!! :twisted:

ha ha - last week of June/early July for 7 days mate.... still not booked - 'im indoors is dragging his feel Grrrrr.....

Ooh, same time as me Pups.
Sunday 27th June til Friday 2nd July
We might bump into each other. :D
Ha! Just thought, might even be on the same plane! Jet2 out of Newcastle?

PS. Gigging The Orange Corner Monday afternoon and Thursday evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, same time as me Pups.
Sunday 27th June til Friday 2nd July
We might bump into each other. :D
Ha! Just thought, might even be on the same plane! Jet2 out of Newcastle?

PS. Gigging The Orange Corner Monday afternoon and Thursday evening.

STILL not booked yet - Phil is doing my napper in - he's taking his time on this one...:spank:

I think we planned to fly out the Monday night?

see you at OC then matey 8)

STILL not booked yet - Phil is doing my napper in - he's taking his time on this one...:spank:

I think we planned to fly out the Monday night?

see you at OC then matey 8)
Jet2 fly out of Newcastle Sundays & Fridays, my outward flight was £17.99! .....then they add blah, blah, blah. Total for flights £166. :D

Jet2 fly out of Newcastle Sundays & Fridays, my outward flight was £17.99! .....then they add blah, blah, blah. Total for flights £166. :D

Leeds uni are now doing a full time diploma in flight price calculation made easy.:spank:

No news from pups, is this a good or bad sign....?

I had a similar situation but got there in the end - 22nd - 29th June, first time in 4 years :D

Trick for me was a couple of beers and telling him how much the price was starting to jump ;)

By the posts in here is it just us girls who find it difficult to get our other half's to make decisions or do any of you guys have this problem too :?:

no, when it comes to goin' on holiday i'm in like flynn

I can associate with that:lol:

I wanted to book in October last year when we could have got the whole flight package for £90 the pair:eek:

I think maybe like pups' other half we should play a waiting game and see what we could squeeze out of the our halves by hanging on, stephen:?:

Leeds uni are now doing a full time diploma in flight price calculation made easy.:spank:

No news from pups, is this a good or bad sign....?

still booking - just got a glitch on Phil's work but he said I can go regardless and meet up with Gingerfreak et al - he trusts me :D

........... dunno how Gingerfreak will take that news - he may not be up for puppy sitting for a week :) :)

still booking - just got a glitch on Phil's work but he said I can go regardless and meet up with Gingerfreak et al - he trusts me :D

........... dunno how Gingerfreak will take that news - he may not be up for puppy sitting for a week :) :)

Having read on here the GF account of how he lost his entire wardrobe on a weekend jaunt to Southend (?), it seems like a toss up who is looking after who on your jollies:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back