HowCleanIsYourHouse @ Ministry Of Sound

Fronty

HowCleanIsYourHouse @ Ministry Of Sound 16th may

As you all now know HowCleanIsYourHouse have been invited back to The Gallery on its massive opening month @ it's new home The Ministry Of Sound

line up for the main room just announced
Paul Oakenfold, Seb Fontaine and Hernan Cattaneo

HowCleanIsYourHouse have been invited back to play for The Gallery to host The lounge @ Ministry Of Sound. 16th may. with HowCleanIsYourHouse DJ's Tom Keys, Dave Doughty, DJP + special guest DJ will prove to be a night full of filth.

Hey, Fronty! Long time no see.

Congratulations on making it to MoS... long way to come in just a year & a half.

Wish I were going to be in town as I'm a huge fan of Cattaneo and like me some Fontaine too.

Hernan Cattaneo was dreadful @ Renaissance closing party in Pacha Ibiza last September, played chin stroking progressive house more suited to chilling out than dancing.:confused:

Hernan Cattaneo was dreadful @ Renaissance closing party in Pacha Ibiza last September, played chin stroking progressive house more suited to chilling out than dancing.:confused:
Well he was abso-friggin'-lutely rocking at the Renaissance opening @ Pacha and at FortDance in St. Pete last summer. So either you need to grow a tastebud or he just had a bad night when you saw him ;)

Well he was abso-friggin'-lutely rocking at the Renaissance opening @ Pacha and at FortDance in St. Pete last summer. So either you need to grow a tastebud or he just had a bad night when you saw him ;)

Todays progressive house (not all of it) at the best of time is boring, so unlike the classic Sasha & Digweed,etc stuff from the 90's indeed even Sasha & Digweed are not as good as they were, i think ill stick to piano & funky house.;)

Back