How Much Would I Need??

adamkingk

Hi just wondering im going out to ibiza im gunna be working with judge jules what a touch! Just wondering how much would i roughly need any ideas would be greatfull cheers

Adam

my cousin is the head chef in jules reasterant and aparently gets on with him really well he said he'll sort me out week later phone call of him saying sorted i start 19th april i was pretty sorted to be honest!!

adamkingk said:
Hi just wondering im going out to ibiza im gunna be working with judge jules what a touch! Just wondering how much would i roughly need any ideas would be greatfull cheers

Adam

You mean you have to pay to work with JJ?

He's got the right idea, think I'll try that. Fancy a job with me?

djB

depends on how much judge will pay you... cause his restaurant is bloody expensive to say the least... but u need money for food, transport, accomodation... take around 1000 euro's so u have some spare just in case... and chances are you'll get paid monthly ? so u'll need to survive till ur wage packet comes in...

yer i went to his place to eat last year well expensive nice tho !!!!]

i will be looking for a chef job again this year vodkaandcoke try down the bay way there are lots of restraunts down there !!!

adamkingk said:
my cousin is the head chef in jules reasterant and aparently gets on with him really well he said he'll sort me out week later phone call of him saying sorted i start 19th april i was pretty sorted to be honest!!

Is your cousin Mark?

I worked for about 2 weeks last year at Kasbah because they didn't have any staff for the opening. It was OK and I did gain my little cat, Boogey, out of it! :D

Back