how much is to get inside ?

Flavia

How much is for womans get inside the night clubs ?
Is possible get in for free ?
How about the clothers ?

cya
Flávia

Flavia said:
How much is for womans get inside the night clubs ?
Is possible get in for free ?
How about the clothers ?

cya
Flávia

Strangley enough, they charge women the same as men to get in the clubs :rolleyes:

It is always 'possible' to get in somewhere free, but don't go thinking Ibiza is the type of place where ladies get in free just to fill the club up (not the good clubs anyhow)

With regards clothes, anything goes really except sportswear - just look cool basically.

:D

Ive gotten in for free most of the times, but becuz Ive been there to promote records for labels in scandinavia, so I just brought a business card to the front desk with my records and they let me in every time. A few times we have made special arrangements before going to the Island, from home.......

Parties like Slinky, Tunnel ect were about 2030 Euros where the more wellknown parties at Pacha, Space and Amnesia easily are around 45-50 Euros.

Or there was the paella party at Es Paradis last year which i believe ended up being free :!: I must point out that i never when, the mind boggles at what even occured there yuk :!: :!:

BTW, do you think are they going to raise the price policies far more? are they gonna be lower? or will they remain more or less the same?

met some random photographer one night and we got into near enough every club after that for free - just had to carry her bag - Lovely aussie girl.

And of course theres the infamous Garlands free parties :p :p :p . We went to a free Nike promo party at Pin up last year as well which was the business and got a very nice new sports watch for going, which was nice :!:

Flavia said:
The sunset parties are payed too ?

no, no,no.

there free. all you have to do is buy your drinks from the bar.
You don't pay any entry fee to these bars.

the best things in life are free! ;)

Flavia

If you look like (or are) a model you can expect free entry to all the clubs, free drinks whilst at the club and plenty of free gear!

I am just a normal brazilian girl , brunet and 5'4 , but if they say that I am cute and tehm I can get inside for free , it will be amazing ...
:D :p :lol: ;)
Flávia

JT said:
Flavia

If you look like (or are) a model you can expect free entry to all the clubs, free drinks whilst at the club and plenty of free gear!

How does this work?

Because the guys on the door wil be thinking with their trousers and as their brains have turned to jelly will wave you through on the off chance that the lady may smile at them at some point in the evening !! . .I have seen it happen loads !

getting in free

me and the (now ex) misses got in free to es paradise, by making good friends with the people who own the kebab place opposite the club...they just walked us straight in...

now THERE's a good tip for ya!!!!

oh and stay away from their hotdogs...there's another..hehe

Back