How does it works?:Absolute white watch sparkling led given at We love Sundays

FallenangelGparsons

No longer active
Foe those who have been to Sundays at space, i was given an absolute vodka watch...
Mine dont work anymore, ive just bought 2 new battery but there looks like a false contact...no sparkling unless battery in a weird position...
Anyone can explain how does it work?the blue color or red color, the position of batteries & so on?

it worked but without blinking..been to 2 clubs yesterday & it was cool to have this orange color on left arm :cool:
i had to separate/split battery & not put them one above the other...
ps:cant wait to pick some for closing we love sunday at space..be there b4 9.00pm if u want to get the absolute vodka blinking watch :p
met a hot brunette uk girl speaking 6 languages last night , with apollonia tattoo on legs :eek:, she worked in dc 10 :cool: , now in posh select french club with most beautiful girls but music suckx :lol: cant wait to see her next friday :spank: as at an afterparty they let her in but not me & my Italian partner in crime mate :mad: (i know the name of the owner of this club, mate told me ,craz yafter party but they change bouncer yesterday as he used to go there a lot )

Back