house track ID

jrd

this track is on a garlands cd i bought of a dj in ibiza.....
dont have the names of the tracks though

does anyone know a tune with a woman speaking through it....

"......alright...listen to me, you know am gonna ask you somethin, have you ever wondered why it is we love this music? I wanna tell ya a little story, see all about me, and my friends, and were going to the club etc

....and it doesnt matter who the dj is, it doesnt matter what the crowd looks like, but baby, every single time we get together, talkin bout havin a good time with house music"

im sure everyone will know it!! i have more words if you need em hehehe

oh and another track! i know its huge and i should know the name of it...

a guy speakin about house music.....something like " this is my house so it is my house music" etc!!

thanks! :lol:

Get Up (Doesn't Really Matter)
Antoine Clamaran feat. D-Plac

Ahhhhhhhh

Alright
Listen to me
You know, I wanna ask you something
Have you ever wondered why it is
we love this music
I wanna tell you a little story

See, all about me and my friends
when we're going to the club
A-Ha
We get up in there every Saturday night
And it doesn't matter who the DJ is
It doesn't matter what the crowd looks like
But baby, every single time we get together
Talking about having a good time with house music
Wowwwww HAHAHAHA

You can feel it,
feel it in every inside
I say that I know, that I know, that I know, that I know

A-Ha, wooow, HAHAHAHA
And we can feel it, HAHA
We can feel this thing
We can feel this thing
Oh yes we do Ahhhhh - wow HAHAHAHA

Alright
Let me tell you something
A-Ha
Have you ever met those type of people that are --- don't quite get it
They just don't understand what it is you feel
When you hear about the types saying "I get naked"
A-ha, They just don't understand
What you goes into her prayer
Why it takes you there
And you don't understand a word
And honey, it doesn't even matter
If you get to feel

A-ha, woooow, HAHAHAHA
You can feel it,
feel it in every inside
I say that I know, that I know, that I know, that I know

And it doesn't matter who the DJ is
And it doesn't matter what the crowd looks like
But baby every single time we get together
Talking about having a good time with house music
Wowwwww

And we can feel it, HAHA
We can feel this thing
We can feel this thing
Oh yes we do Woooooow

u must know the name of the one with the man saying things about house music?? ive heard it lots this year? saying things like this is my hous eso it is my house music....then says things about our house music....

In the beginning, there was jack, and Jack had a groove, and from this groove came the groove of all grooves. And while one day viciously throwing down on his box,Jack boldly declared, Let there be House, and House Music was born. I am you see, I am the creator, and this is My house. And in my house there is Only house music. But I am not so selfish because once you enter my house, it then becomes our house and our house music. And you see no one man owns house,because house music is a universal language, spoken and understood by all. You see house is a feelin,that no one can understand really, unless you're deep into the vibe of house. House is an uncontrollable desire to Jack your body,and as I told you before, this is our house and our house music. And in every house, you understand, that there is a KEEPER. And in this house the Keeper's name is Jack. Now some of you might wonder who is Jack and what is it that Jack does. Jack is the one who gives you the power to Jack your body,Jack is the one who gives you the power to do the SNAKE, Jack is the one who gives you the key to the Wiggly Worm,Jack is the one who learns you how to Wop your body. Jack is the one who can bring nations and nations of all Jackers together. You maybe black,you maybe white, you maybe Jew,or Gentile, but it doesn't make a difference in our house, and this is FRESH!!!!

Fingers Inc. - Can you feel it
Lyrics spoken by Chuck Roberts, 1988

Definetely a House Music Anthem!

i have downloaded this track a few times now and none of them have any words!! just a slow beat that is quite boring!!!

i have the acapella with the speach in it but thats it!!

is the mix with the words over it called something else?

Nope!

If you take a look at Larry Heard's classic album called "Can you feel it" (Larry Heard aka Mr Fingers + Robert Owens = Fingers Inc.), you'll see that there's an instrumental mix "of can you feel it" on it and the lyrics by Chuck Roberts are a seperated track!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...metasoul/102-2306091-5183348?v=glance&s=music

Btw, most DJs today only use the Acapella over some instrumental or dub tracks, perhaps that's what you've heard!

ActionAndy said:
In the beginning, there was jack, and Jack had a groove, and from this groove came the groove of all grooves. And while one day viciously throwing down on his box,Jack boldly declared, Let there be House, and House Music was born. I am you see, I am the creator, and this is My house. And in my house there is Only house music. But I am not so selfish because once you enter my house, it then becomes our house and our house music. And you see no one man owns house,because house music is a universal language, spoken and understood by all. You see house is a feelin,that no one can understand really, unless you're deep into the vibe of house. House is an uncontrollable desire to Jack your body,and as I told you before, this is our house and our house music. And in every house, you understand, that there is a KEEPER. And in this house the Keeper's name is Jack. Now some of you might wonder who is Jack and what is it that Jack does. Jack is the one who gives you the power to Jack your body,Jack is the one who gives you the power to do the SNAKE, Jack is the one who gives you the key to the Wiggly Worm,Jack is the one who learns you how to Wop your body. Jack is the one who can bring nations and nations of all Jackers together. You maybe black,you maybe white, you maybe Jew,or Gentile, but it doesn't make a difference in our house, and this is FRESH!!!!

Fingers Inc. - Can you feel it
Lyrics spoken by Chuck Roberts, 1988

Definetely a House Music Anthem!

No Way!! this is on one of my old old tapes from a club near where i live that i used to go to not heard it in ages, think i'm gonna put that on when i get in from work ;)

Might POSSIBLY be....

Robert Owens - I go back - (I go back, way back, back in the day etc came out last year and was huge in Ibiza last summer v similar to Fingers Inc) OR....

Powers that be vs Roland Clarke - Funky Planet (this is my world, this is my planet.... and my planet rocks)

Back