Hotels in San Antoni for Clubbers

Daniels

Going june 7-9 going for clubbing and partying any suggestions on where to stay around san antoni or san antoni bay?

i have stayed in hostal rocca in san an centre. its good, clean, and you can book it on here.
if youre not worried about not having a pool, and want to be in the middle of the action. its great. also, not noisy at all.

another good option is Traba. Ive not stayed there, but friends have, and they highly recommend.

Mar I vent appartments right by sun set strip is a brilliant hotel for what you need, can only book it through tomson holidays now though unfortunately.

Another option is Hostel Torres, I've stayed there three times and have booked again for late june this year, its cheap, fairly clean, has air con and is close to everything you would ever need!

I would stay at piscis park if you paid me....

Thats just downright cruel !

Hahaha

I stayed there back in 2007 and the people just don't sleep - its loud 24/7!!

On thefirst night after we had checked in i must of seen at least 3 people passed outon the corridors!!

Also therooms (well ours at least) are terrible, we had one working plug socket in thewhole room and that was in the bathroom.

Personallyi would never stay there again but if its somewhere that's loud/rowdy andpeople having parties all day and night in their rooms then this is for you!!

Every time I went past there last year I saw a constant movement of undesirables :eek:.

RAF

i have stayed in hostal rocca in san an centre. its good, clean, and you can book it on here.
if youre not worried about not having a pool, and want to be in the middle of the action. its great. also, not noisy at all.

another good option is Traba. Ive not stayed there, but friends have, and they highly recommend.

This one? http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/hostal-roca

I stayed there back in 09 and couldnt fault it. Runs parallel to the west end but no noise issues whatsoever. A great base if all youre after is a room.

This one? http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/hostal-roca

I stayed there back in 09 and couldnt fault it. Runs parallel to the west end but no noise issues whatsoever. A great base if all youre after is a room.

yeah, this is the place. its clean, tidy, the staff are helpful, walking distance to everything and loads of plug sockets in the room. would def stay again and i recommend it to all my friends. yes its basic, but if all you are looking for is comfy and secure, in a good location; this is the place.

Would you say its better to stay in San Antoni or in Ibiza Town for someone looking to party and go clubbing?

Thats just downright cruel !

I ws just thinking the same :lol:

I stayed in Central Park Apartments which is literally opposite the rough edged picscis park.
Rooms a big but dear god its a killer without air con but us girls survived. Big hotel and a bit loud at times - but who cares your in ibiza so you are bound to get the rowdy chavvy crew.

Pool can be a bit packed but if theres a large group of you and you get up there at a reasonable time its easy enough to shot gun some space for the day.

Piscis Park

Some horrendous reviews on trip advisor over the last year from here. Seems to be a recurring theme of the staff stealing cash, opening safes etc.

'Ignore those people who say this hotel isn't as bad as everyone makes out - it really is. Just trying to check in we had numerous people reporting break-in's; one guy had all his clothes stolen - the reception staff were not interested and simply told him to go to the police.

We carried our cases up 4 flights of stairs (because of course the lift wasn't working) and just walking up the stairs we saw used condoms, a man unconscious in the hallway, sheets covered in blood and faeces. Half of our group opened their room and it was already occupied (most of the room keys open other rooms and all security staff have a key for all rooms which should be comforting but with so many rooms being broken into it is highly suspicious).'

'In the morning my mates and I would swap stories of what had happened on the different floors we were staying on. These included a dry fire extinguisher being let off all over the place, somebody taking a sh#t in the corridor and our neighbour kicking his own door in and smashing through his balcony window.'

I've stayed there a couple of times years ago and it was a ****hole then, but nowhere near as bad as recent reports suggest.

Back