Hotel discussion thread [2020/2021/2022]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone stayed at the Corso in Talamanca recently? If so, what were the views like? I’d prefer an adults only but there aren’t any around there with a pool.

Has anyone stayed at the Corso in Talamanca recently? If so, what were the views like? I’d prefer an adults only but there aren’t any around there with a pool.
The Corso has arguably the best views from any Ibiza hotel. Overlloking Ibiza Town & marina Botofoch. Wonderful !!!

.....on my very first ibiza stay i was at el corso, small rooms, and not a single parasol by the pool.... I felt like a grilled chicken.... but great afterhours at Babalonia ;-) will probably have changed by now. But it's a quiet corner... you know that

Has anyone stayed in the Barcelo Portinatx? Looking to stay for a week in mid-September.

Also, would Portinatx still be reasonably busy at that time?

.....on my very first ibiza stay i was at el corso, small rooms, and not a single parasol by the pool.... I felt like a grilled chicken.... but great afterhours at Babalonia ;-) will probably have changed by now. But it's a quiet corner... you know that

Thanks. The views are superb but I read a few reviews saying the walls are paper thin and you could hear people next door and in the corridor. As it’s not adults only, I’m worried about being next door to a screaming baby (or a noisy person!).

They are also charging nearly €400 per night for room with breakfast!!!

Has anyone stayed in the Barcelo Portinatx? Looking to stay for a week in mid-September.

Also, would Portinatx still be reasonably busy at that time?
Portinatx in September is perfect,but don't expect any night life.
I live at 50m of Barcelo, I don't know for the rooms or the food, but the hotel looks nice.
Spectacular sunset from your room if you're lucky to be on the right side of the hotel.
If you can, rent a car

Portinatx in September is perfect,but don't expect any night life.
I live at 50m of Barcelo, I don't know for the rooms or the food, but the hotel looks nice.
Spectacular sunset from your room if you're lucky to be on the right side of the hotel.
If you can, rent a car
Great, we will have a car and aren't expecting much nightlife (we are staying in Ibiza Town the following week for more of that).

Does anyone know if Torre Del Mar does a pool day pass? I've emailed and messaged but no response (as yet)

Or any other lovely hotels with pools in that area or in Bossa?

only just have found out that boutique hostal salinas has new ownership :( I'm gutted, does anybody know what düsi and philips are up to these days? was that change a covid collateral?

Spoke with a older guy ( that means over 40 ) , he told me he was in Ibz longer ago in Club Med. Didnt know , there was a club med there. Who was it ?

Hotel (& all booking) availability is changing by the day, due to COVID cancellations. Yesterday, Es Vive was completely booked up for tomorrow night, today we have been able to extend our stay in Es Vive for 3 nights.

So it’s well worth keeping an eye on availability.

only just have found out that boutique hostal salinas has new ownership :( I'm gutted, does anybody know what düsi and philips are up to these days? was that change a covid collateral?

We met Düsi by chance at Paradise Lost last night and had drinks at Dome. They are keeping their cards close to their chest, but they definitely have plans. Also they have no regrets regarding BHS. They really think the timing and the offer was right for them. New horizons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back