Hotel discussion thread [2017/2018]

Looking for a place this year I noticed that Sol Bahia was listed on some of the booking sites. Be great to see it back but it was still desolate when I walked past last September. Anyone heard anything?

I sayed near them in 1996 for 2000pts a night , room with balcony over looking a little square..la marina hostel owned the apartments aswell as the hostel in the port.

Can anyone recommend some cheap and cheerful accommodation in San An pretty close to the Bus Station? Stayed at Tarba last year and would of booked there again but no rooms on any travel sites for our dates. Anything similar to Tarba is ideal... basic,clean but not a party gaff full of kids.

Thanks in advance for any replies

Narrowed it down to 3... Hostal Torres, Hotel Galera and Los Angeles apartments. Anyone stayed at these before?

Stayed in Hostal Torres but that was 11 years ago now so guessing its a bit different. Good location though.

Narrowed it down to 3... Hostal Torres, Hotel Galera and Los Angeles apartments. Anyone stayed at these before?
Stayed in Galera last year. Depends on what your after. Beds where very comfortable, pool was ok and location great not noisy and close to bus station.

Other than that pretty basic but good for the money..

Cheers everyone. Managed to find Tarba for our new dates but needed 3 rooms with 1 being a triple so wasnt available, so ended up booking Galera. Seems fine for what were after other than no fridge which is a pisser

Nearly booked there last year mate. It was either way out of our budget or no rooms available as never came across it when looking

Back