Hotel and Pre booking clubs

Avi D

Hey guys,

Super excited to be coming in from July 1 - July 9th with two of my closest friends. Hoping to meet and party with everyone at Ibiza.

Two questions:
1) We got a good price at the Costa Sur PORT DES TORRENT hotel. Any one has any good reviews or take on that hotel? Is it a party scene sort of hotel?

2) How do you guys pre book clubbing events? Do you guys use this website or get in touch with a promoter?

Looking for cost effective ways!

Never heard of the hotel but ticket wise book on here, usually the cheapest price and never any problems. Also it means if you have al your tickets booked you dont need to account for them in your spending money when your over there!

1) We got a good price at the Costa Sur PORT DES TORRENT hotel. Any one has any good reviews or take on that hotel? Is it a party scene sort of hotel?

If it is the Costa sur sol in San An Bay i stayed there in 2012 for a few days as part of a stag group. It is quite a bit around the bay but there's a water taxi stop close by.

Fairly good accommodation, wasnt overly busy and i stayed the 1st week in August. 2 decent size pools, rooms had air con, good size and clean.

It is a hotel that allows families so you should be wary of that. Staff were polite and the food was quite good for AI.

2) How do you guys pre book clubbing events? Do you guys use this website or get in touch with a promoter?

I buy any pre event tickets through Spotlight.

Last edited:
If I'm honest it depends on how you want to do it. Some people like to have their tickets before they get there but personally aside from the 1st night I think its better to get any other tickets out there as I always find my plans change on a nightly basis so i tend to buy on the day / night; plus you often get free transport to the clubs / free drinks if you buy from certain bars etc.

However as i usually go in May / June and not early July, I don't know if some nights might sell out during this time.

Back