Hot Chip Uk Tour

madwhitegiant

Hot Chip announce new UK tour

08121_123949_hotchipL210108.jpg

Hot Chip have announced details of a new UK tour beginning this autumn.

The band will play two nights at the London Brixton Academy as part of the tour. The last night of the jaunt, at the aforementioned venue, will be a late show, finishing up at 3am (BST).

Tickets for the tour go on sale on Friday (April 25)

Hot Chip will play:

Southampton Guildhall (October 23)
Cardiff University (24)
Liverpool Carling Academy (25)
Leeds Academy (26)
Sheffield Carling Academy (28)
Birmingham Carling Academy (29)
Cambridge Corn Exchange (30)
Manchester Apollo (November 1)
Glasgow Carling Academy (2)
Leicester University (3)
Brighton Dome (5)
London Brixton Academy (6, 7 – late show)

Tickets go onsale on Friday (April 25) at 9am. To check the availability of Hot Chip tickets and get all the latest listings, go to NME.COM/GIGS now, or call 0871 230 1094.

Not my cup of tea at all but someone out there might be into them!

Not my cup of tea at all but someone out there might be into them![/quote]

Why would you post this? No offence, just curious. i could understand if you were a big fan. But as you're not?:confused:

It seems very random.

Not my cup of tea at all but someone out there might be into them!

Why would you post this? No offence, just curious. i could understand if you were a big fan. But as you're not?:confused:

It seems very random.[/quote]

Just providing some useful/useless (delete as appropirate!) information to people on here from another site.

I posted a thread on Jodie Marsh's new tits but i'm not a fan of hers! Mind you I don't mind a set of knockers so I suppose that blows that defence out the window!

It seems very random.

Just providing some useful/useless (delete as appropirate!) information to people on here from another site.

I posted a thread on Jodie Marsh's new tits but i'm not a fan of hers! Mind you I don't mind a set of knockers so I suppose that blows that defence out the window![/quote]

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Good answer.

I posted a thread on Jodie Marsh's new tits but i'm not a fan of hers! Mind you I don't mind a set of knockers so I suppose that blows that defence out the window!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Good answer.[/quote]

Thank you! ;)

Back