hostals !!

markus

i get into ibiza at 11.30 pm on the 15th of may does anyone know if there are still busses from airport-ibiza-san ann and when i get to san ann will there be any hostals open to book into or shall we just stay in a bar till the morning :p ;)

u should not find it hard to find a place to put your head down! thats what im hoping anyway i am relying on the hostel to open when my flight lands at just after 9 pm but i dont see them being shut. last year the hostel i stayed at and the one im planning on staying in for a few days befor i find somewhere (the florencio) (sp) was open till around 12 or so befor the night portor came on. its only 18 euros i night so its not too expensive and it was clean and a decent enough breakfast thrown in.

cheers vodcaandcoke now all i have to do is find out about busses to san ann if not will get a taxi

when do you get there then !!

Hey Guys..

1st of May here (arrive in San Ant). Doing a few days of Amsterdam wif mate (jus to blow some steam :D )and then onto Ibiza.
Dudes..i am freakin out. Cant believe how quick this trip has crept up on me. And the piss-weak Ausssie $$$ aint helping my situation.

I have saved like $6000 AU - and just found out that will be like 3500 Euro. Gonna need a job in first few days.

Hoep to see you chaps there. If i do i will be dragging your asses down to Hogans Aussie themed pub (San Ant) so u can see how we drink down here. ahahah

Cya dudes.

Zac

Sydney, Australia

3500 euros is plenty mate! you wont have to rush to get a job with that much....im only taking about 1200-1300 euros

same here mate i'm only taking 1400, will look for a p r ing job as working in a kitchen last year was hard work !! good money though ..

same here mate definately pr'ing....dont want to have to work behind a bar or in a kitchen....plus i love talking about clubbing etc so i'd enjoy pr'ing for the big nights or something

thrill_seeka said:
Hey Guys..

1st of May here (arrive in San Ant). Doing a few days of Amsterdam wif mate (jus to blow some steam :D )and then onto Ibiza.
Dudes..i am freakin out. Cant believe how quick this trip has crept up on me. And the piss-weak Ausssie $$$ aint helping my situation.

I have saved like $6000 AU - and just found out that will be like 3500 Euro. Gonna need a job in first few days.

Hoep to see you chaps there. If i do i will be dragging your asses down to Hogans Aussie themed pub (San Ant) so u can see how we drink down here. ahahah

Cya dudes.

Zac

Sydney, Australia

do u drink up side down?? hows that does then :?: :?: :lol: :lol:

Back