Horse Outside

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
(only took me half the video to figure out what the hell they're saying... love Scottish accents I do)

the guy playin the priest in the video is dj paul webb.he was one of the first irish jocks to play in ibiza around 10 0r 12 years ago.irish channel tg4 done a programe on it i think..some ginger fellas travel show that was on back then.

Last edited by a moderator:
whilst on that pikey wedding programme, which is kinda related

surprised nobody's mentioned it yet

I'm hooked. It's very voyeuristic, true, but I think it's fascinating that there's these subcultures amongst us which we know nothing about. It forces you to confront your prejudices but sometimes it reinforces them. The biggest irony is that people so defensive of their culture seem to have no culture to speak of whatsoever and are fundamentally trashy. No explanation for where the money comes from... Yet I still sorry for people trying to be different and yet feeling the full force of the British state for trying to live a different life. Perhaps the solution is Red Indian-style plantations in designated areas, where encampments can be set up away from residents?

whilst on that pikey wedding programme, which is kinda related

surprised nobody's mentioned it yet

Due to the fear of offending someone?

Its okay to talk about your "own" on Spotlight remember!

Due to the fear of offending someone?

Its okay to talk about your "own" on Spotlight remember!

eh? I don't follow

are you saying you are offended by something I wrote?

or that somebody else might be?

or that someone might be offended by association of that song with that programme?

I just looked up the word 'pikey' - apparently it is perceived as quite offensive now, whereas I always understood it to be neutral slang to describe traveller types...

Back