Honeymoon - Hotel Thoughts

Dan K

I didn’t discover Ibiza until I was 30 - this year will be 9th trip in 9 years but this trip (August) will be extra special in that it’ll be my honeymoon!

The current plan is 4 days in Ushuaia, 3 days somewhere and then 3 days at Hacienda Na Xamena (never been to the North).the first 4 days will be the “party”, the middle 3 could be anything and the final 3 is pure relaxation.

The middle hotel is proving trickier to decide upon - does anybody have any suggestions please? Agrotourism Xereca is currently winning as this alongside the last hotel will show us areas of Ibiza we’ve not seen - definitely open to other ideas though (anywhere on the island)

The Hacienda is absolutely lovely, and you’re spot on with 3 days (I wouldn’t do more than that there).

If you do go then we had a double superior room which was amazing. We actually downgraded from a suite and glad we did. It was plenty big enough and our room overlooked someone’s suite room terrace (which we wouldn’t have liked had we been in there)

My only criticism was the slightly bizarre service at dinner we had one night and that the food is good but not amazing. Would still go back there the setting is just incredible and absolutely stunning.

The Hacienda is absolutely lovely, and you’re spot on with 3 days (I wouldn’t do more than that there).

If you do go then we had a double superior room which was amazing. We actually downgraded from a suite and glad we did. It was plenty big enough and our room overlooked someone’s suite room terrace (which we wouldn’t have liked had we been in there)

My only criticism was the slightly bizarre service at dinner we had one night and that the food is good but not amazing. Would still go back there the setting is just incredible and absolutely stunning.
This was a perfectly timed message in that we were deciding today whether to go for Double Superior or a suite!! Thank you ?

Back