Honeymoon - 1 night of clubbing

RGHoosier

Hey all,

We will be in Ibiza for our honeymoon August 29-31 and we are looking to go clubbing either the night of the 29th or 30th. When looking at the party calendar, the only name I recognize for either night is Avicii closing party at Ushuaia on the 30th.

Any recommendations or would that be the best one to go to?

Thanks!

Ryan

If you are not into the deepest darkest unreleased underground techno, dress in a black scooped tshirt then this is not the forum to ask......

Only joking, if you are trying to impress the enemy then take her to Pacha and get a table

without even knowing what type of music you listen, I'd either go to space on 29th august or then to pacha on 30th august. both are great parties and a true example of an ibiza party.

We listen to all types of music - top 40, hip-hop, edm, country - so i think we would enjoy any club we go to in terms of music. I'm more looking for a cool experience since we've never been to Ibiza, let alone Europe. We initially were planning on staying away from the clubs, but figure this will be our only opportunity to experience something like this.

I would probably go for something a little bit more commercial then. Avvici closing party at Ushuaia or the Paris Hilton night at Amnesia.

A lot of the other parties are for serious music heads and it can all get a bit messy. Ocean Beach Club during the day may also be something you would like.

I think I agree with Stivi. El Row at Space on saturday is a great experience. It might be a little tough for your musical taste, but it's a great show. Personally if you do one club in Ibiza for me it has to be Space.

Back