Holly G.

synchronicity said:
How YOU doing???

Saw the Ken-meister yesterday, switching on the lights for Eid at Brick Lane.

Hey Sync. :D I'm rather tired after accidentally bumping into Barbie after Ministry on Saturday. Left her house at 9 last night completely destroyed. :eek: :lol:

Did you have a good weekend?

Holly G said:
Hey Sync. :D I'm rather tired after accidentally bumping into Barbie after Ministry on Saturday. Left her house at 9 last night completely destroyed. :eek: :lol:

PMSL! She was assuring she would be back to sleep after MOS cos Cookie wasn't in town... Now it's evident that it's not Jamie leading her to destruction, it's her leading everyone to destruction :lol: :lol:

silvia said:
Holly G said:

PMSL! She was assuring she would be back to sleep after MOS cos Cookie wasn't in town... Now it's evident that it's not Jamie leading her to destruction, it's her leading everyone to destruction :lol: :lol:

That woman doesn't sleep! :lol: Evil fembot that she is. :lol: Although it's sort of my own fault because I persuaded her to pop into my mate's house to say hi after we missed eachother at Ministry. It was all jolly fun though. :lol:

How are you Sil?

sounds like you had a good weekend!

I went to a Pirate Party on Saturday aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
Started at the Camden Lock, then on to Barfly!

Holly G said:
That woman doesn't sleep! :lol: Evil fembot that she is. :lol: Although it's sort of my own fault because I persuaded her to pop into my mate's house to say hi after we missed eachother at Ministry. It was all jolly fun though. :lol:

How are you Sil?

You knew the risks meeting her sunday 7.00 am , didn't you? :eek: :lol: :lol:

I'm at home today, I woke up with stomachal disorder. I don't feel bad but it's just anoying :confused:

Can't complain, anyway. Are coming to play for NYE? :D

A pirate party Sync?? Did you dress up for the occasion?

Hope you feel better soon Silvia. :cry:

I don't think I'll be coming to Barca for NYE unfortunately. I'm probably going to New Zealand in the spring so need to save the pennies.

Holly G said:

I don't think I'll be coming to Barca for NYE unfortunately. I'm probably going to New Zealand in the spring so need to save the pennies.

Thanks hon, on the other hand it's ok to stay at home one sunny monday, don't you think? :D

New Zeland in spring sounds great! We are saving to easter in NYC, that's why I'll be here on NYE. ;)

synchronicity said:
sounds like you had a good weekend!

I went to a Pirate Party on Saturday aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
Started at the Camden Lock, then on to Barfly!

Barfly as in the Monarch? That's my mate Michael's pub. I've only ever been in once - was it good?

Holly G said:

yeah - I had a moustache, a gold earring, a cutlass, pirate hat and a hook! aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! was a good laugh actually!

are you coming to heaven on Friday?

(not a Sync-style chat-up line, honest...!!)

synchronicity said:
yeah - I had a moustache, a gold earring, a cutlass, pirate hat and a hook! aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! was a good laugh actually!

The outfit sounds v saucy. :lol: And yes of course you can take me to heaven, sorry, I mean of course I will be at Heaven on Friday. :D ;)

Holly G said:
synchronicity said:

The outfit sounds v saucy. :lol: And yes of course you can take me to heaven, sorry, I mean of course I will be at Heaven on Friday. :D ;)

would you like me to wear it for you this week??!! :eek: :lol: :lol:

I'm really looking forward to Friday - its gonna be brilliant! :D

Any plans for the week?

synchronicity said:

Any plans for the week?

If you could wear it that would be much appreciated. :lol:

I'm out for my flatmate's birthday tomorrow night and then taking a friend for dinner Thursday night. Not sure where to go actually. Have you been wining and dining anywhere nice lately?

Are we going to get told off for general ramblings in Open Chat? :confused:

Holly G said:
synchronicity said:

Any plans for the week?

If you could wear it that would be much appreciated. :lol:

I'm out for my flatmate's birthday tomorrow night and then taking a friend for dinner Thursday night. Not sure where to go actually. Have you been wining and dining anywhere nice lately?

Are we going to get told off for general ramblings in Open Chat? :confused:

I really wanna go to Loungelover in Shoreditch for food....or Les Trois Garcon, although that one's pricey.

Have you been to a bar called Clerkenwell House? - I really like it in there.

We probably will get into trouble yeah. Say, *BRAINWAVE!!*, why don't they open a private section for the regular posters, so their inane ramblings don't clog up the main board? Just a thought....! :eek: :lol: :lol:

synchronicity said:
We probably will get into trouble yeah. Say, *BRAINWAVE!!*, why don't they open a private section for the regular posters, so their inane ramblings don't clog up the main board? Just a thought....! :eek: :lol: :lol:

That a ludicrous idea Synch! :lol:

silvia said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't take the blame for this one, we were in taxi going home from Ministry Little Miss G calls me and says why don't you pop in and say hi so it would be rude not to (c), next thing I know we're all in a taxi back to Ealing ordering mushrooms which a nice man personally delivers for you :lol: then the next thing I know Jamie pops in to say hi on his way back from Devon for the wkend and one minute I am contemplating bed, he next minute he has kidnapped me and is making me to go to Fabric on Sunday night :eek:

Back