Holiday panic kicking in help needed!!

sunderlandgirl

Ibiza...1 week...how much money will i need ideally for a good holiday? English money wise/euro wise..plz plz plz cos am seriously panicing now
xxx

it all depends where you want to spend your time during the nights. If you want to go to the big clubs every night i'd take a minimum of £1000. However if you are planning on just doing bars/west end etc. i'd take about half that!

id budget for at least £100 per day. food drinks snacks entry taxis sundries other stuff.

it all adds ups!

brace yourself for when u come home and wonder how the hell you've managed to spend so much :lol:

Costs a lot if you do every night and do the big clubs like everyone else said.

We took £500 and spent it and that didnt include any food.

I took £500 for 5 days and came back with just over £100! Didn't buy many expensive drinks in the clubs. We stayed in apartments, so saved loads by buying our own drink and a bit of food. Still managed to go out for a few nice meals too. We didn't spend much on transport as we were just outside Playa d'en bossa, so we could walk to the beach, bora bora & space. If we did get taxis there was usually 3 or 4 of splitting the costs. You can still have a good time & not spend a fortune, but it's better to go there with enough cash so you don't need to worry about money.

Have a great time! 8)

Back