hints and tips?

lilmisskirst

hey,

sorry if these questions have been asked hundreds of times before but i've had a look and can't find the answers!!

i'm heading to ibiza on sunday (ahh!!!) 27th for a week and am planning to go to: Tiesto on monday, dizee rascal / sam sparro at ibiza rocks tuesday (staying at ibiza rocks hotel) es paradis for the water party thurs and manumission friday, heading out for some sunset drinks on the sat (probably can't get to radio 1 night, gutted!)

does anyone have any tips for these places? i've got my tickets for ibiza rocks and am going to buy my manumission and tiesto ones too - but i've heard with a wristband you can get in free to the fiesta del aqua?

could you recommend the best methods of transport (taxi, discobus?)

and girls - what does everyone wear to the water party?! ...bikinis under clothes? and do you abandon your handbag at the cloakroom to save losing it / everything getting soaked?

any other useful tips hugely welcomed! :D thanks! x

Use the disco bus whenever possible, much cheaper than a taxi (that being said, it depends how many of you there are, if there's 4 of you, you may want to get a taxi) Although the fiesta del agua is one of es paradis's more popular parties, I'm guessing reduced rate wristbands will be easy to come by on beaches.

When we were going to the water party (but never made it) we wore swimwear under our clothes and wore something we didnt mind getting wet/ruined.

I actually wore one of those swimsuits you can get with shorts over which looked quite good.

Back