Higgs boson - growing evidence?

Higgs boson walks into a catholic church

The priest say we don't allow your kind in here!

Higgs boson says how can you have Mass without me?

Here all day:lol:

We're not conscious enough as a species to be able to handle this kind of development responsibly.

Interesting as it is, this isn't the kind of progress we need.

I think it is another step in our understanding of the world around us. Like discovering that the earth revolves around the sun not the other way around. The more we understand the better we can take care of the earth or at least I hope so......

I would tend to agree with Rob tbh, dj.

Once the banking cartel which governs the world is dislodged and people are enlightened on a large scale, mankind might be in a stronger position to move forward. Until then new discoveries of any kind are simply giving more power to the oppressors. That's my cockeyed two pennarth worth anyhow!

I wonder if any of these crazy physicists ever work under the influence of lsd?

I would tend to agree with Rob tbh, dj.

Once the banking cartel which governs the world is dislodged and people are enlightened on a large scale, mankind might be in a stronger position to move forward. Until then new discoveries of any kind are simply giving more power to the oppressors. That's my cockeyed two pennarth worth anyhow!

I wonder if any of these crazy physicists ever work under the influence of lsd?

They must be under the influence of something, these are same kind of people who who came up with trig, calculus and figuring out sh1t you can't use everyday.:lol:

Back