Hideout Festival, Croatia

Londoner

THe lineup this year looks very deep house. Could be a great pre-ibiza warm up, and beats the dance festivals we get in 'sunny' England.

ANyone been before, experiences??

was looking into this aswell looks great. only problem is the travelling. dont mind that as such, its just the flight days that are pretty poor i think from uk, think minimum you'd need off work would be a week

There are pre- and post- parties too (last year the few days before were EXITed, a warm up for EXIT Festival with some very good lineups but I think this year Hideout are doing all the precursor stuff) as well as boat parties so you could easily just go over for some time over that period and would probably still be worth the money. Seems it's getting pricier all round though as its popularity grows.

Direct flights to Zadar from Stansted on Ryanair but prices are going up already. Main trouble is the timetables and full lineups are a way off I think. There are only a few DJs/acts I'd want to see, probably late 'surprises' unannounced too and a whole load of Annie Mac/Dubstep stuff mixed in which is going to influence the crowd a lot I think. Don't want to travel to Croatia only to share a festival with the same idiots I go clubbing hundreds of miles away largely to avoid !

Thought long and hard about it and decided not to bother.

Back