DAMIAN LAZARUS / DJ FRESH / EROL ALKAN
FOUR TET & CARIBOU / HEIDI / HYPE / JACK BEATS
PRINS THOMAS / SOUL CLAP / ZINC
CAMO AND KROOKED / JULIO BASHMORE / KYLE HALL / MACEO PLEX
PEARSON SOUND / RICHY AHMED / ROBERT JAMES
BOAT & POOL PARTIES HOSTED BY: CHIBUKU / CROSSTOWN REBELS
DROP THE MUSTARD / FACE / HOT NATURED / JAUNT / JUST JACK / METROPOLIS
MONO CULT / MULLETOVER / SONIDO / RESIDENT ADVISOR / WAX:ON / ZUTEKH

First lineups due out in a day or so ... just wish these festivals would ease up on the Annie Mac bregade .... or just give us one seaside festival that's proper unadulterated Underground techno/tech-house/decent deep house and prog. That's easily enough genre variation to stretch my musical leanings in all directions. Is it too much to ask ? !!!

First Hideout lineup is out ... can't believe I just wrote that above about the Annie Mac bregade and guess what .... :!: ... non-transferable tix across the board too .. will def. need some more scheduling info before committing to this especially as Zadar direct flts not on sale yet ! Anyone know if you can get "non-E Tickets" ?

Nope but I can bet it's gonna be a non-E festival :lol:
Thats for sure. Friends of mine that have gone to these festivals in zadar and Petrcane the last few years they say bring your own with you..Nice place but just that little thing missing..Like partying in Dubai,just not the same:D

Thats for sure. Friends of mine that have gone to these festivals in zadar and Petrcane the last few years they say bring your own with you..Nice place but just that little thing missing..Like partying in Dubai,just not the same:D

Dubai is one place I certainly wouldn't be bringing my own party to! :eek: :lol:

Croatia will probably relax at some point, but it seemed pretty strict when I went there in 2009.

Is there a week of the year your not hopping about on budget airways to Europewide clubs and festivals?

Except for Maceo Plex and a couple of the others, the line-up is not inspiring me much right now ... Annie Mac factor aside, Ricardo & Richy .... where are Digweed, Guy J, Henry Saiz, Beyer, Konrad Black, Dixon, Ame, Sasha, Capriati, Sven, Marco Carola, Lawler, etc, etc ... it's looking a bit lightweight on the proper party DJ front at the moment :!:

Nope but I can bet it's gonna be a non-E festival :lol:

:lol:. Honestly, it doesn't bother me as I don't take them but it does bother me if a place is full of :

a) drunken twats bumping into me when I'm dancing (only I'm allowed to do that :lol:);

b) the cast of The Only Way is Essex :rolleyes:; or

c) underage homeboys in back-to-front baseball caps shuffling about to D&B .. perfectly harmless but not the party vibe I'm looking for :eek::!:

Is there a week of the year your not hopping about on budget airways to Europewide clubs and festivals?

Yep ... way too many for my liking :lol:. If UK had a Mediterranean climate I'd probably be here a whole lot more. Get very sick and tired of rain, rain, rain and a lack of proper heat in Britain.

Back