hi

just thought i'd introduce my self, i'm sindy from the states hoping to get some some good info about ibiza as having a vacation there in september

sindy the superstar said:
just thought i'd introduce my self, i'm sindy from the states hoping to get some some good info about ibiza as having a vacation there in september

nice tash!!! ;)

Is it hard to type with paws????

Welcome to the board, (with a potential extra membership to the Naughty Cupboard)

puppylover said:

Welcome to the board, (with a potential extra membership to the Naughty Cupboard)

"hello.................................im jason........................................i love.................."

nah it's quite easy??? ;)

jjinit said:
puppylover said:

"hello.................................im jason........................................i love.................."

Dear god you've turned into Buckley :eek: :eek: :eek:

Scoobie said:
jjinit said:
puppylover said:

"I'm looking for the man who shot my paw" :lol:

Scoobie said:
jjinit said:
puppylover said:

he taught me everything I know :lol: ;)

jjinit said:
Scoobie said:
jjinit said:
puppylover said:

Thought that was Rachel Thomas? :lol:

Buckley said:
jjinit said:
Scoobie said:
jjinit said:
puppylover said:

I taught her mate....if you see a taff bird....with issues....staggering round london, spouting expletives, forcing her views on people, tellin crap jokes, boring irrelevant anecdotes and generally rubbing people up the wrong way in a pathetic attempt to court favour or get at least some attention.........thats RT ;)

jjinit said:
Buckley said:
jjinit said:
Scoobie said:
jjinit said:
puppylover said:

I taught her mate....if you see a taff bird....with issues....staggering round london, spouting expletives, forcing her views on people, tellin crap jokes, boring irrelevant anecdotes and generally rubbing people up the wrong way in a pathetic attempt to court favour or get at least some attention.........thats RT ;)

I feel i must stick up for RT here....she was a delightful young lady. 8)
What's taff?

sindy the superstar said:

Hi Sindy, how you doing?
In which genre are you a superstar?? 8) :D

sync man!!!!!

surely, during your very close examination of RT you must've realised that she was welsh?? :lol:

Back