HÏ Ibiza - Guetta/Morten future rave - newbie questions!

framboesa

Hello! I bought tickets for Hi Ibiza Guetta/Morten Future Rave (June 30th).
As a newbie I have a couple questions!
  1. Considering that the ticket says 23.30 to 07h, after Guetta/Morten starts (around 3h, I guess...) until what time will they be playing?
  2. For the day I booked, Medvza and Matador will play at the club house. Will Medvza performance start at the same time as Guetta, just in a different room?
  3. Can we expect to hear any of the classic Guetta's tracks (considering it's future rave, not the usual performance)?
  4. Can we easily go from the theatre to the club room or is it hard to beat the crowds?
  5. If we don't arrive right at 23.30, what time, in your opinion, is the best to arrive?
Thank you all!;)

Last edited:
I'm sure you will hear some David Guetta productions, but how many of his old favourites I don't know. How easy it is to get from one room to another depends on where you are. In the thick of it? Give yourselves 10 minutes to get from one to the next. But if you're at the back of The Theatre, you can get to the Club Room in a few minutes.

Best time to arrive? well... it's gonna be busy from the start. Ushuaia acts as a feeder on most nights, but on Fridays Calvin Harris to David Guetta is about as seamless as a carry-on as you can expect. I guess the question to throw back at you is how well do you deal with crowds for prolonged periods of time? If you can handle it, get it in as early as possible. If you're not so keen, arrive late so you're still there for when David Guetta starts.

I believe he always plays the closing set. Arielle plays the opening set, then the guest. How strict a rule that is, I'm not sure. But it's a good guideline

I'm sure you will hear some David Guetta productions, but how many of his old favourites I don't know. How easy it is to get from one room to another depends on where you are. In the thick of it? Give yourselves 10 minutes to get from one to the next. But if you're at the back of The Theatre, you can get to the Club Room in a few minutes.

Best time to arrive? well... it's gonna be busy from the start. Ushuaia acts as a feeder on most nights, but on Fridays Calvin Harris to David Guetta is about as seamless as a carry-on as you can expect. I guess the question to throw back at you is how well do you deal with crowds for prolonged periods of time? If you can handle it, get it in as early as possible. If you're not so keen, arrive late so you're still there for when David Guetta starts.

I believe he always plays the closing set. Arielle plays the opening set, then the guest. How strict a rule that is, I'm not sure. But it's a good guideline
Thank you! Crowds are not a big problem! Can I expect Guetta to start around 3? I was precisely trying to figure out if we can do Calvin Harris and Guetta the same day (we want to dine between venues and we are on our late forties ...we are not old-old but ...we don't rave like we used to 😏😆😅 it would be nice to relax a little bit until 2, for instance)

Thank you! Crowds are not a big problem! Can I expect Guetta to start around 3? I was precisely trying to figure out if we can do Calvin Harris and Guetta the same day (we want to dine between venues and we are on our late forties ...we are not old-old but ...we don't rave like we used to 😏😆😅 it would be nice to relax a little bit until 2, for instance)
well you're not dissimilar in age to me. personally, I would head to a bar in Playa d'en Bossa in between, grab a pizza and some cheap drinks, and then hit Hi around 02:00/02:30. Yeah, I think Guetta starting between 03:00 and 03:30 is likely

Back