Hey

Hey Dave. All is well 'round these parts.

How are things with you? Any plans for the island this year? What's new with HCIYH?

hellodavemagnet.jpg

Yeah im really good thanks guys.

Yeah Djing and HCIYH is going very very well (more than i could of ever expected)
Im DJing at BAR121Canterbury tonight, DV8 Margate Friday the Egg in Kings Cross Sunday, Then HCIYH @ Ministry The saturday after,Then HCIYH with WILL BAILEY @ The Dogstar Brixton the week after that.

Wehn i first started DJing it was something od always wnated to do i dropped myself in the deepend and swam by the skin of my teeth, i had a good tune selection but my playing out expirience was not the best, 2 Years later and im now starting to be the headline name on my own night which is fantastic and something that has just come naturaly.

thing i ever did thou was get myself some CDJ's my DJing and mixing has come on so far since then and now without blowing my own trumpet id say i was quite good.

Its been a fun journey and made some good friends along the way !!

Going to Ibiza June 20th - June 28th Staying in PDB My only trouble is finding a singe occupancy room as my 2 mates are going with there partners, been told i could share a room with one of them but feel like a bit of a goozberry.

Morbyd you got a London visit soon ?

That's great to hear mate!

Hats off to you for your balls and persistence, well deserved success!

Why not get a double occupancy room and fill it with your DJ Booth groupies?:lol::lol:

:lol: I like Mark's advice!

I'm in London right now, since you asked. Here until Saturday morning.

Really proud of your progress, big man. I can't believe it's only been 2 years and you're doing dates at Ministry & the like... although I remember that Pukka Up night we attended in Ibiza summer before last when you were already on your way up. A big club night in Ibiza when you'd been DJing for just 6 months... that was a coup! 8)

was so nervous that pukka up night !! did ok thou i think for my inexperience.

Ill get a new mix up in the next few days get your opinions on my style my sound and what im about.

Be good to see you guys at a HowCleanIsYourHosue night soon. It really is my baby and i am proud of what i have done, want to go further thou with every booking we get.

Fancy getting into producing but not very good at it yet maybe thinking of taking a course. Its just something i genuinly love doing but its hard work when you work fullt ime aswell (which is long hours) so we have taken aboard and given him a share in the HCIYH buisness as such to handle the booking and negotiate on the deals which frees me some time up for tune hunting.

Back