Hey puppylover....

......thanks for asking - it actually went remarkably well I have to say.

No complaints, no fights, no sexual relations that got caught on CCTV this year. No one was served roast cat stuffed with dust, so in the main, a bit of a success me thinks....... However saying that, I did find 32 disposable cameras in a bin liner at the bottom of the stairs this morning, so maybe I should reserve judgement until after I have had them developed...... :eek: last year I had about 20 photosof blokes cocks under kilts..... how embarrassed was I when I collected them all from boots.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

I got home at 3.30, bed at 5 up at 8. Think I am still under the influence.. had to get a taxi to work this morning instead of driving - too many police out doing spotchecks at the minute.

puppylover said:
last year I had about 20 photosof blokes cocks under kilts..... how embarrassed was I when I collected them all from boots.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

:lol: Glad it went well. If you get any breast pics be sure to post them won't you? ;)

As long as they look like women's I'm not bothered! There was a programme a month ago or so which featured blokes with proper breasts, not just fat but real ones due to a hormone imbalance or something. It was pretty :eek: I can tell you!

Did you see that prog. last year sometime about the guy who had female breast implants put in for a bet with his mates and to win the cash he had to keep them for a year - it was the weirdest sight, really hairy chest but with big baps...... :lol:

Bubble said:
the things people do just to win a bet :eek:

Freaky attention seekers...... :D

Can anyone remember that black guy/girl who used to go to space? skinny fella, massive breast and arse implants, used to walk around with his tops cut so his nips were on show and used to cut the back of his jeans out so his arse was out...... fantastic figure, but then he would turn around and was the double of Chris Eubanks with hair extensions...... not a pretty sight when you have been dabbling all day - in face he/she gave me one hell of a shock when he faced me.....

puppylover said:
Bubble said:

Can anyone remember that black guy/girl who used to go to space? skinny fella, massive breast and arse implants, used to walk around with his tops cut so his nips were on show and used to cut the back of his jeans out so his arse was out...... fantastic figure, but then he would turn around and was the double of Chris Eubanks with hair extensions...... not a pretty sight when you have been dabbling all day - in face he/she gave me one hell of a shock when he faced me.....

He was in Pacha this year. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Scoobie said:
puppylover said:
Bubble said:

He was in Pacha this year. :eek: :eek: :eek:

He was a right stroppy diva as well. A girl wanted to sit down (think she was feeling a tad fragile) at Space, a seat became available he obviously saw the seat at the same time, flounced over, tits in the air, as the girl went to sit, he slapped her across the back of the head, pushed and screamed "my seat. my seat... go away" bouncers didnt say a thing to him in Space..... :twisted:

gingerfreak said:
I don't think I'd dare either.

Do we reckon Macky's got a picture of this person?

its a distinct possibility...... its the sort of photo you would put on the mantlepiece to stop kids going too near the fire....

If I remember correctly, I am sure there were pictures of him on the Space website a couple of years back at a Tonic carry on ..... dunno if they will still be on it tho.... :cry:

gingerfreak said:
:lol: No need to cry pl! :lol:

I feel like crying today has been one major comedown now the excesses of last night have worn off, I feel very fragile and need to lie down with tea and cake and get into my pjs, lock the door and never look at anything that's bad for you again! (well at least until next weekend) :D

I have seen that person at Bora Bora and Space

Back