Here Is Your Summerjob 2006!!!

Our team for bar, service and animation for the coming up season is already complete! Please apply for the job of a promoter!

Is there any places for bar tenders left....Can you possibly tell me which bar the work is in?

Thanks 8)

Last Chance!!!

The hiring procedure closes soon!!!

->Last chance!!!

The team for the low season is already complete!

Please apply for the main season (july/august)!

@all members of the team:

in july and specially in august ibiza is going to be twice as busy as in june so we need more promoter as well of course!

its just in addition to you!

we planed you and all the others who are in the team already until the end! and we hope to have a great season closing party with all of you!

see you soon!!!

Looking for promo/ bar work for July and Aug- please help!

Paul,
I have only just got onto this site so i will send a photo and apply for any work you have for July and August today, just as soon as i get to a scanner!. I'm 25 and a nurse living in London at the moment, and am dreaming of a great working experience in the party centre of Europe this summer- please help if you can. I'm passionate about clubbing and music and am a nice friendly fun person to add to your team. I have 2 years experience of hard work and have great communication skills. I love meeting new people, am always smiling and am trustworthy and reliable.
It would be great to hear from you, and any advice or contacts would be much appreciated.
Thank you,
Jess.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is even better than 'the apprentice.' For not telling anyone what the job is............Paul, you're fired!

Sir Djb

they hired everyone of my friends that i know applyed..except me and my other canadian friends..and i have more sales experience then all of them put together, they are racist towards Canadians!

Last edited by a moderator:
read me asap!

Well hello
Only just found this site ive been home frm ibiza for 4 months n been tryin my best to get back out there!
Worked in ibz las summer as a rep n i think i can tick all of ur boxes......
readin everyones replys there seems 2 b confusion on the job..... is it handin out flyers etc??

Lynsey x x x

Back