help!!

miss-rae

im moving to ibiza on 23rd may supposed to be with my friend but shes backed out on me...anyone travelling over there around this date and looking for a flat mate?? message me!!!

im out mid july so no help there! :eek: but im sure you wont have trouble finding someone

go straight to the ship in think they might have a workers party around then so there should be plenty of people going it alone looking for flat shares and people like yourself

although i love this forum for its club info and mcrackin's alost encyclopedic knowledge its not the best for workers or accomadation...

balearicjobs forum is your best bet ... they have a section entirely for people with your predicament

hope that helps :)

richy

I'm leaving on 16th May and could be looking for a flatmate as going over myself till my mate comes over in the middle of June.

hey guys, ive found someone whos coming across wif me on 25th may then my friend is coming over after a weeks but were still looking for people to share a place wif, heard its cheaper if u get a bigger place wif more people so just let me know if ur interested.

me and a friend are flying 26th May.. but it will be from manchester, but we will also be looking for flat mates when we get there x

I'm coming to Ibiza on the 4th of May, only got a weeks holiday accommodation booked so I'm also looking for people to share an apartment with from the 11th May onwards

Back