Help???

samsmyname

Hello ive posted a few posts but i wanted to sum all my questions in this post????

> Basically i went to Ibiza last year and i had the time of my life
> I would like to go to Ibiza this summer and "live the dream" again by working and living there

I have three options facing me

a) I can book a holiday out there for a week for £229 self catering on my own :( and look for work during that week?

b) Or i can get a flight for £86 one-way and try and get accomodation over there. I have heard that there is a hostel by the football stadium for 12 euro's and that there is bar in the westend called Deliah's thats the same price. If this accomodation could be confirmed i would be v.grateful.

c) I can stay at home in sunny england. The main thing that is worrying me is that will i be able to find work out there this late in the season (planning to fly June 25th) or should i leave it till next year and go earlier?

Any advice that anybody can offer me would be gratefully received

I will be going on my own so if anyone else is planning to go....

email me for_england@hotmail.com Im an easy-going 20 year old guy who's looking for fun!!!

Sam

hiya! i'm doin the same, hopefully leaving on the 1st or 2nd of July, I'm thinking bout booking a cheap holiday so I don't have to worry about somewhere to stay when I first get there, and transfers, etc. from the airport.
my email is xruthx@hotmail.co.uk, send me an email or something and we could meet up when we get out there if you fancy!
xx

easy, book a one way flight stay in deliahs (like we did) whilst looking for long term accomodation, holidays are a waste of money just get stuck in its all good m8.

Back