help

markus

does any1 no wat the age limits iof workin out in ibiza are?? Also, wat the age limits are for clubs?? :(

I did know of a few people out there working that were only 17 (what were their mothers thinking?!) but only 1 or 2. :confused: Mind you they did look older than me and I'm 21! :eek: :D

However, if you need your N.I.E number jobby thing, then I don't know how old you have to be when you fill in the forms and take it to the police station? I was 18 when did that but saying that I do know alot of Spanish that are 15/16/17 and they work in bars/restaurants serving and things so actually....I don't really know alot on this really!!!! :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

NOT FOR ME 8)

MY LITTLE SIS WANTS TO JOIN ME FOR A SESSON BUT SHE IS ONLY 17 ITS MY SECOND ONE CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The legal age to work In Spain is 16 years old, but under 18 you are not suppossed to work at nigth or at dangerous jobs (there is an official list of dangerous and unhealthy jobs ). Also it is forbidden to work extra hours if you are under eigteenn .
Conclusion: Legal age to work 16 but until you are eigteen there is a few of restrictions.

HEY HEY

MARK WHAT U ON ABOUT MATE U WORKED THERE LAST YEAR WITH ME LOL ;;;;;;;;;;;. IBIZA LOU WAS U THERE LAST YEAR ???? CHECK OUT MY WEB PAGE IF U DID I GOT PICS ON THERE

JAXX4

not for me you willy :confused:

MY LITTLE SIS WANTS TO JOIN US ON OUR LITTLE ADVENTURE SHE MIGHT BE CUMIING OUT BOUT AUG TIME MATE

I CANT GET ACCSESS TO THO'S PICS :cry:

ANY OF ME ON THERE MATE !!!!! TRY EMAILING THEM TO ME !

Back