help....whats with all the negativity

senna

hi everyone i need some help
this is my first time going to ibiza this year and by looking at this forum i am starting to believe that i have left it a couple of years too late,i have been dying to go the last few years but due to circumstances i couldnt,finally this year i get 9 other people to go and all i see is bad press about people been search,robbed ect ect,also turned on sky 2 the other night and seen ibiza uncovered.please tell me its not really like that with all those reps throwing each other in the pool and that,it looked like a nightmare, ive been hoping to go see the best djs in the world like morillo and guetta at the best clubs in the world then chill out on the beach like all the storys that my mates have told me about in the past.i hope these reviews have been by just the minority that had bad experinces,a couple of blinding reviews wouldnt go astray,just wish the 5th of sept would hurry up,also is there any where in the bay area where you can get tickets for the clubs,cheers

Don't worry Senna, there's been some changes to the island this year (like no daytime clubbing/aftershows) but you'll still have a fab time. I've been every year (normally 2/3x a year) since 1996 and we went in June and it was as good as ever - yes some things have changed but they didn't spoil our holiday and we found new ways to have fun ;)

We have a friend out there at the moment who's gone for the 1st time and from the texts we've been getting from him I think he's found heaven on earth :lol:

Re being searched/robbed, just use the same amount of caution as you would at home - yes these things happen, but they can happen anywhere in the world so just be careful.

Relax, you'll have the time of your life ;)

Relax, you'll have the time of your life ;)

Absolutely... like Barbie says no more day time clubs ie. Space now opens at 4:30pm on a sunday instead of 8am but this won't be a problem. I would prefer to go later on in the afternoon and stay until the end than go early morning and burn myself out.

As for the search's/robbing... just be careful, thats all I'm going to say ;)

This is my 5th year in a row going to Ibiza and even though new laws have been introduced every year, I have never had a bad experince. I always head out towards the end of the season myself, normally the 1st week of september and its been a scream every time.

Trust me, you have nothing to worry about... you'll have a f**kin' blast!

PS: there are ticket shops all over the place, you'll not have any problems sortin these out.

J

You'll have an amazing time, take no notice of the "it's not what it used to be" comments, you can make the most of any holiday if your up for it. Ive only been going since 2005 and not noticed any difference, espesh as I don't go to the day parties. There are loads of places to get tickets in the bay, if your walking into town from the bay you can get them from Bay Bar, Tulips, Linekar's, Bar M, almost anywhere really so look for the best deals. If you go to Pacha the PR's in San An will say to get the tickets from them but in fact I found them cheaper in Ibiza town so its worth waiting to get them from there. I had an amazing time this year and def want to go back again so don't worry :)

Watch IS HARRY ON THE BOAT? , IT'S ALL GONE PETE TONG , AND KEVIN & PERRY gets you right in the mood for ibiza don't worry about alot of the negativity ibiza is the absolute nuts just live the dream enjoy every minute and remember what you've worked for all year

i was in ibiza for my first time last week and had the time of my life a few of my friends were there 3 years before and had an even better time this year so dont listen to all the negativity coz you will have a blast;)

Remember, you have to make your own fun! If you're with your friends a few changes to local laws isn't going to change that!

Just go and have fun!!!

Hi Senna

My first time back for a long while back in June and it was the best ever.. I guarantee this year is the best.. you can't go wrong... just relax and enjoy the ride

I always watch Midnight Express before visiting the island, always gets me right in the mood.

Back