Help @ red light @ sankeys

SophieB

hi ppl I wondered if you could tell me about this night ? Has anyone been ?? I understand it's garage but is it commercial stuff ? Which djs could I listen to to see if I like the music ?

Thanks in advance ! 7 wks till playtime

S x

It's a great night. I went to Sankeys a few times during my holiday and it was def the best and busiest night. I was a wee bit wrecked, mind, and spent time drifting between the music rooms, terrace and the cinema. :D The DJs playing while I was there were: DJ EZ, Tough Love, Tube & Berger, Preditah, Matt Jam Lamont, Mental Genius. Mostly seemed like good underground house - only bit I didn't enjoy was in the lab where the music I caught was a bit more grime influenced (sure I heard a Dizzee Rascal tune dropped, which I don't mind, just not in that particular mental zone!).

The main headline garage DJ is DJ EZ, I've seen him play loads of times & his sets are always a mixture of old & new skool House & garage... Trust me his amazing live, im going Redlight on Aug 20th.

& if you go on to soundcloud or youtube & search DJ EZ you can listen to loads of his old sets from other gigs, his hands down the Best Garage DJ in the UK.

Back