Help/Reccomendations needed

jjinit

Hello boys & girls.

Need a bit of inspiration here. Basically I was meant to take the missus away for our 1st wedding anniversary last year had booked a nice place etc, however fate had other ideas and due sad events at the same time we ended up not going! so I do owe her a nice weekend away. Now my issue is that I can only do a sat night, most places only do sat/sun.

I've tried crazy bear, hip hotels & mr mrs smith to no avail!!

anyone got any suggestions or reccomend anywhere?

thanks

Hello boys & girls.

Need a bit of inspiration here. Basically I was meant to take the missus away for our 1st wedding anniversary last year had booked a nice place etc, however fate had other ideas and due sad events at the same time we ended up not going! so I do owe her a nice weekend away. Now my issue is that I can only do a sat night, most places only do sat/sun.

I've tried crazy bear, hip hotels & mr mrs smith to no avail!!

anyone got any suggestions or reccomend anywhere?

thanks

poole in dorset

Big Sleep Hotel in Cardiff. John Marlkovich's hotel well has a share in it.

Get penthouse suite which more or less covers the whole floor and has a jacquzzi in the room. 8)

There is a lovely little Italian round the corner which you need to book well in advance to get in. Tom Jones eats in there:eek: (when in Cardiff, once every 5 years then!)

Went there last year for Calzaghe fight and was wicked. However there were people p1ssed fighting at midday in the streets and by 2am looked like war torn Baghdad! Even saw women nicked wearing handcuffs and they weren't the fluffy ones I have indoors! :oops:

Far better places to go to probably but a suggestion none the less!

Bournemouth is a good shout

Edinburgh.

Mumbles, south wales. stunning place.

my folks love the big sleep in cardiff, never been myself bu they are kings of the boutique hotel testing world.

does it over look the finishline?
Nah it doesn't- it's down a side street in the town centre, but a good base to go to places like Gloucester (lots of Roman history etc.), Broadway and Bourton-on-the-Water (so picture-postcard you wont believe your eyes!!!), Tewkesbury (more history and still looks kinda medieval especially the locals!!), Evesham (nice but dull). Give us a shout JJ if you want some ideas.

Giants Causeway is the most stunning scenary in Ireland,breathtaking, i would highly recommend anyone who may be coming to Ireland visit here along with the cliffs of Moher.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant's_Causeway

giants_causeway.jpg

X-20051017093046093.jpg

GiantsCauseway_l.jpg

Nah it doesn't- it's down a side street in the town centre, but a good base to go to places like Gloucester (lots of Roman history etc.), Broadway and Bourton-on-the-Water (so picture-postcard you wont believe your eyes!!!), Tewkesbury (more history and still looks kinda medieval especially the locals!!), Evesham (nice but dull). Give us a shout JJ if you want some ideas.

cheers mate, will do!!

chewie: I think the course is a bit out of town. :lol:

Back