help! not sure where to book in ibiza

kayla1979

hi

ok im of to ibiza next year for my 30th were booking it tomra yes i no very early indeed but hey it has to be done when your on a budget and skint lol

anyway im completly confused as to where to actually go as been thinking ibixa rocks but reading so many different things and that most of the main clubs are in ibiza town!

basically i want to be right near the beach and near the pubs and clubs as much as possible! and not having to walk far or get taxis much

i like most music drum and bass included so want abit of everything any ideas where to book woud be much appricated yes im also blonde and cant spell lol

cheers

Not sure of the logic,early booking,budget,skint etc?
Most of the main club's are not in Ibiza Town,they are fairly evenly spread out in the southern half of the island.Booking so soon seem's a bit premature when you don't really know what's on offer! If I was you I would spend a bit of time on this site and have a good read,everything you need to find out is there via the front page,and then for more specific or personal opinion's delve into the forum's...:idea:
If you have to book so soon,San Antonio seem's the best bet for you, imo....:)

if your on a budget i wouldn't advise going in july or august, there are some good budget hotels/apartments in san antonio, i'd recommend the casa maria (http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/casamaria/) as it has air conditioning, small kitchen with fridge, friendly staff and a cool little rooftop pool and is also one of the cheapest available, although i think my friends would prefer to be by the sea and not in the actual town itself although its not too noisy up that street. last 2 weeks in june is a good time to go as the bigger parties have their opening parties then, or theres always the closing parties in late september which are awesome, although can suffer from being a tad overcrowded.

like the good man don simon said, its a bit early and you should use the time instead to read these forums thoroughly and also study the party calendar to get an idea of the parties you'd like to attend and what area would suit you best.

if you have specific questions try the search button on the toolbar above, and if you cant find your answer post a thread about it. most topics have already been covered a bazillion times so you should find what you need to know fairly quickly.

Apart from d'n'b, what sort of music do you like? Here's a bit of info.

Ibiza Town

Clubs: Pacha (famous for house music, lovely club, I recommend the restaurant), El Divino (also mainly house, cracking view over the harvour)
Bar: All of them. Although personally I'd avoid the strip with Base etc.

Vibrant, interesting, expensive (but worth it)

Playa d'En Bossa

Clubs: Space (do you need a description?)
Bars: BoraBora - still enjoyable, especially if youre the sort of person who enjoys dancing and not snorting drugs off a table.

No longer cheaper than Ibiza Town, and it doesn't really have the variety and breadth of choice of the other resorts (in my opinion)

San Rafael

Clubs: Privilege (officially the biggest club in the world, making tracks in reinvigorating itself after too many years as 'that place where Manumission is'), Amnesia (Cream, beautifully revamped terrace, the ice cannon and now 'that place where Manumission is'), Underground, which is exactly as it says on the tin

Bars: Ace cheap friendly bar next to El Ayoun

Little village in between Ibiza Town and San Antonio. Cool restaurant in El Ayoun,
iconic church (I know at least 1 Spotlighter got married there)

San Antonio

Clubs: Eden (Judge Jules and Pete Tong - need I say more), Es Paradis (the pyramid, attractive club, water parties, different music policy in a lot of ways from the rest of the Big 7)

Bars: 2 for 1? Find them all here. And also the rest of your town on holiday (I'm not knocking it, I quite like the West End).

My tip if you're here is to sit on the benches on Avenida Dr. Fleming in front of Es Paradis and watch the rising morning sun turn the apartment blocks into gleaming towers of alabaster over the harbour full of yachts.

Good summary by gingerfreak, but just to mention to Kayla that San Rafael hasn't got a beach.

Don simon, the early booking thing is because the flights are much cheaper, ie: up to £200 cheaper

thanks

thanks for your help

erm not that booking early was my question lol but il tell you why we do that we do it every year as most of us have kids so early prep is best then we have long time to save etc anyway and booking this early we always get a good deal

we have booked to day thanks and are staying at hotel pacific san antonia

i do pretty much like most music anyway so i sure were find the best places to go to but i will be reading threw all the forums and checking out whats on where etc so i have a bit of an idea!!!

thanks x

Back