Help needed !! Unleash @ Paramount - anyone been / any views on lineup/crowd ?

kimajy

Hoping to get a night out on Saturday after having to bin loads of great gigs recently. Pretty much given up on getting over to Brussels for Maceo Plex - just too knackered at the mo for all the travelling as I have to get to London first so might not arrive 'till late and miss the train :!: So will probably try to go out in London instead.

Struggling to find anything that sets me on fire tho'... Narrowed it down to Corsica, Paramount or Fabric.

Paramount is an Unleash Party. I've never been to one - the venue is nice with the Superfreq crowd there but bit worried this party might be a bit West End/City Boy/Glam for what I'm looking for & don't want to be sent to sleep on the dancefloor either.. Vid from their last party in Notting Hill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYpjeYyTCSw&hd=1HD .. Lineup :

Matt Tolfrey(Leftroom / Cocoon)
Richy Ahmed(Hot Creations / One Records)
Luca C & Brigante(Southern Fried / Double Drop)
DeepLo (Unleash)
Fabric looks probably good enough to go up to but not world-beating & a lot of LIVE which can be really good .. or sometimes NOT !:
Line-up /
R1
Dyed Soundorom
dOP (live)
Masomenos (DJ/LIVE)

R2

Planetary Assault Systems (live)
Marcel Fengler
Shifted

R3
DEMO

Terry Francis
Eddie Richards
Lula Circus (live)

Or wild card Corsica

Line-up /
Stimming - Live (Diynamic / Leibe Detail)
David August (Diynamic)
Jay Shepheard - Live (Retrofit / Buzzin Fly)
Mano Le Tough (Internasjonal / Mirau / Dirt Crew)
KRL (Wolf Music)
The Pushamann (N.o.N Music)
Seldom Seen (Banquet Records)

:confused: maybe a quiet night in with a cup of tea instead ? .... Any advice / views appreciated !!! Ta very much :p

dOP Live are not to be missed & in room 1 too!!

Caught Tolfrey twice last month & he delivered, tho it was @ Crucifix Lane which i'd imagine has a completely different clientele to Paramount.

dOP live are very good, Wicklow lad Mano le tough is doin da do all around europe to great reports..

Cheers guys. So DJ-wise that's 1 from Fabric, 1 from Corsica & 1 from Paramount getting the shout outs :lol: ... clearly not going to get a front runner on the music alone then ... reckon Fabric looks like the safest option tbh..

The Unleash night looks new (may be wrong) with lots of totty on show in the vid of their last party (not essential but always nice decor) .. but that might just be careful editing :). Paramount not a regular venue for Unleash as far as I'm aware - and it's a presale ticket only party, not one driven by the 'door'.....

Just have nagging worries over the crowd - which would really make or break a night there. Not going to be in the mood to get togged up & ponce around a hooray-fest after 5 hours on the road :!:

Back