Help needed asap, here NOW AND STRESSED-pacha

addicted2ibiza

hey all i ibiza now,
couple of questions hope you can help....
1. booked pacha restaurant for thurs night cos i love d guetta... do we really get free entry after meal?
2. what is the dress code for restaurant & club? my hubby has packed nike rifts or sandles???
3. weve booked fr 10.30 how do we get free entry into pacha after 12? if say we finish eating at 11.30..wrist bands or stamp or something?
4. i really want to take digital camera in bag to take pics during meal etc...am i allowed to take it into the club?
and finally how many euros can i expect to spend in retaurant and do they accept credit card??

thanks guys any help/advice greatly needed asap thanks again xx

hey all i ibiza now,
1. booked pacha restaurant for thurs night cos i love d guetta... do we really get free entry after meal?
2. what is the dress code for restaurant & club? my hubby has packed nike rifts or sandles???
3. weve booked fr 10.30 how do we get free entry into pacha after 12? if say we finish eating at 11.30..wrist bands or stamp or something?
4. i really want to take digital camera in bag to take pics during meal etc...am i allowed to take it into the club?
and finally how many euros can i expect to spend in retaurant and do they accept credit card??

1. Yes. Just walk to the back of the restaurant and turn right.
2. I wear jeans and t-shirt. Presentable though.
3. Eat, walk through restaurant, enter club. No stamps, wristbands or anything.
4. Probably. I didn't see any bouncers between the restaurant and the club last year. Just don't stand in front of VIP taking photos!
5. We spent about 50 Euros each for a main course and a bottle of wine each last year. Probably add 10 each on this year I reckon. And of course they accept credit cards...anything to facilitate your spending!

Enjoy, I'll be there myself on Monday!

Camera will be ok. It was my birthday last year and we used it to take pictures whilst having the meal.

hey all i ibiza now,

1. Yes
2. Try to dress smart, but only for you to feel good.
3. If you booked for 10.30....Take your time and enjoy the restuarant relax. Best not to get into the club before at least 1.30. This is Ibiza!!
4. No problem with taking a camera in...just be sensible of how you use it inside the club.
5. Yes they take credit cards. But everywhere in Spain you will invairably asked for some photo ID (new style driving license OK).
About 70 Euros a head.
Chupitos( a little shot of your choice...Try Hierbas) at the end of meals in Spain are complimentary.

Also...A good hanging spot in Pacha if it gets too crowded on the main dance floor is just above the DJ stand. It has a nice little dance area and access to the roof terrace bar. You can get there by walking across the roof from the back of the funky room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back