Help needed..advice and suggestions please..

SmithmeisterUK

Hello Ibiza Lovers
icon_wink.gif

Myself and a few mates are thinking of coming to Ibiza either this year or next. However, we know most clubs are situated around Playa d'en Bossa and San Antonio. I would't mind staying anywhere in Ibiza, but we would prefere to stay in Playa den Bossa. We would still go to clubs around the San Antonio area because I hear some of them are brilliant :D

I've been to Playa den Bossa on a family holiday before when I was about 14 with my parents
icon_lol.gif
. I found the place really lovely but I believe, Ibiza is a place for adults, not children
icon_wink.gif

Anyway it looks like Playa den Bossa is the place in Ibiza we want to stay for a week.

Do you think Playa d'en Bossa has more to offer than San Antonio?
Have any of you previously stayed in Playa d'en Bossa and enjoyed your time. Did you find any hotels/apartments you recommend?

Much appreciated
Thanks x
icon_wink.gif

A much debated topic. I have been to Ibiza twice. The first time, I stayed in San Antonio. I found it too british, with lots of lager louts around and loud , arrogant drunks and chavs. The west end is not a nice place to be at night. None of the club nights in San Antonio appealed to us and we got taxis to Amnesia, Space , El Divino etc every night. San Antonio is in my opinion a nicer town, with more bars and great sun sets etc but is just too British.

For these reasons we stayed in Playa Den Bossa this year and enjoyed it much more. Close to Bora Bora, Space , DC-10 and Ibiza Town for Pacha and El Divino. these are the main places we wanted to go to. Also, I found that in Playa Den Bossa we were in the minority being British ( this is a good thing). No chavs, no pissed up lager louts singing football songs etc etc.

I'll go back to Playa Den Bossa.

Back