Help me!

collyp

Ok, big problem guys need your advice.

Having been in Ibiza 5 times, I wondered if I would ever be back. To my delight a travel company here in Ireland are offering long weekends to Ibiza this year. It will take in We Love close and Wonderland end of Sep. Cannot wait. Heres the problem;

I have the minimum number of days left to take holidays from work. My GF expects us to be going away together, Im going with mates, no ladies allowed! Do I, 1. bring her and stay in different apartments? 2. Dont bring her and cause a WWIII or 3. Go on a seperate holiday and take a weeks unpaid leave along with Ibiza(This will hurt quite a bit to my pocket).

My head is melted, one way or another GF does not want yours truely going to the White Isle ever again......

Help!!!

... I have the minimum number of days left to take holidays from work.
My GF expects us to be going away together,
Im going with mates, no ladies allowed! ...
wtf ?!? - omg ! :lol:

... Do I,
1. bring her and stay in different apartments?
2. Dont bring her and cause a WWIII or
3. Go on a seperate holiday and take a weeks unpaid leave along with Ibiza

My head is melted ...
omg ! - you are fukced ... this way or another :lol:
2dttcee.gif

take her with you.then just let her do want she. wishes to do.you go out and enjoy it with your mates.if she is that bad towards you.dump her.and guy should be aloud to have a hols with his mates from time to time

go with a bunch of mates...then let her go at the same time with a bunch of her mates.....then u can spend time with and without each other....ibiza is for couples aswel as groups of singles!

Or just take it unpaid. And go away together.

Or do what someone else said and all go, the more the merrier ;)

i mean how would you go on if it was your stag party say.well done hope she is not to upset.you will get back with her when you get back i know you will.

Man - Leave her - Club land is calling!!!!

i ahve a problem - Me and 4 mates off to Ibiza in the morning - they are all over 38 - 41 ( i am the oldest) is their an age thing in ibiza now!! not been for three years!!

Do option 1...

The look on her face will be a picture when you tell her she's on her own elsewhere.

Or Option 3....

Better to have quite a bit of hurt in your pocket than quite a bit of hurt in your knackers.

Back